Subway, Mcdonalds, KFC OR Burgerking?

supercity36 said:
NUTRITIONAL INFO
6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green peppers, olives and onions.

Serving Size (g) 382
Energy (kj) 2174
Energy (kcal) 520
Protein (g) 28
Carbohydrate (g) 57
of which sugars (g) 15.9
Fat (g) 22.4
of which saturates (g) 9.2
Fibre (g) 7.0
Sodium (g) 1.9
Salt Equivalents(g) 4.7

lol thats the content of a meatball sub (W/O cheese...). lol how people think these are good for you is a bit of a joke

I think they mean in comparison to Burger King, Mcdonalds, KFC etc.

All equally shite.

"Ain't no thing like chicken wing on a string from burger king"

BK for me for flame grilled lovelines.

Also heard the Fort in my neck of the woods is getting a new KFC which is good news as Mc'd's chicken ain't up to it, although saying that I do fucking love a sausage and egg mcmuffin...

BK>KFC>MCD>Subway(why the fuck is this even being compared!)

I'd vote for a KFC 3 piece chicken meal with Burgerking chips and McDonalds sweet curry sauce or a McDonalds quarterpounder with cheese with Burgerking chips and KFC coleslaw.

On the chips front Burgerking wins every time - McDonalds chips are only nice when they are hot whilst KFC chips are not very nice at all.

Don't like Subway at all.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
squirtyflower said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Canadian Charcoal Pit

Used to go there as a treat when I was a kid back in the day. There was one opposite Owens Park and in Chorlton but they are both closed.

Where are they now?

2 in sale, one in altrincham a canada grill (same thing) in Hale and a few others dotted about south MCR

There's one in withington.

Out of the 4 in the OP, it's KFC for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.