Successful Italian

mannion18

I have been thinking about this and cannot come up with any italian that we have bought that has been a success in england. Can anyone think of one?
or should we ster clear of italians? In fact I think there are very few italians that have made it in the EPL at all.

I thought Corraddi was our first Italian, so hardly many to compare if that is correct.

mannion18 said:
I have been thinking about this and cannot come up with any italian that we have bought that has been a success in england. Can anyone think of one?
or should we ster clear of italians? In fact I think there are very few italians that have made it in the EPL at all.

Di Mateo

Zola

best italian was zola and after that i would struggle to name one id want in a city team.

personally mate i thought we should have kept Bianchi, thought he was a good player, and he managed to score against spus haha. Zola, di canio, di matteo have all been successful in england. to be honest, i don't think italian players are desperate to come here, they are happy to stay in italy and play for their local teams. am i right in saying that all of the italian team who won the world cup played in italy?<br /><br />-- Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 pm --<br /><br />and i loved Bianchi's celebration to that goal

Pearce_out said:
We didn't buy them fbloke

There was a suggestion that Italians dont do well so I thought a few examples.

The Silver Fox?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.