Suggestions please.

feedthegoat27

Recently split from my girlfriend of 4 years (who is now dating someone else to rub salt in the wounds). Have a very dead end job and nothing keeping me tied down. Feel like doing something crazy/wild/worthwhile/spreading my wings/insert cliche here.

Don't have much money as such, but have access to a reasonable wedge should I need it.

Any ideas, serious or light hearted, very welcome.

Thank you.

I wouldn't do anything too hasty that you might later regret.

I'd probably just kill her and then move on.

feedthegoat27 said:
Recently split from my girlfriend of 4 years (who is now dating someone else to rub salt in the wounds). Have a very dead end job and nothing keeping me tied down. Feel like doing something crazy/wild/worthwhile/spreading my wings/insert cliche here.

Don't have much money as such, but have access to a reasonable wedge should I need it.

Thank you.

Have a blow out, Thailand or something like that, get her out of your system.

Then enrol yourself on a course with the Open Uni, out everything you've got into it and take control of your life, you'll be amazed how good it feels.

I'm applying for a new job as I type, though I don't hold out much hope as I've tried twice before with no success.

I've done travelling, was an amazing experience and something I'd love to do again, though fear at 26 I might be getting too old backpacking!

I have A levels but never bothered with uni, was really tired of education at the time. Going as a mature student is something that has appealed to me in recent times.

Thanks for the responses. Think it was the cycle America thread that made me realise I need to do something, anything, to give me a fresh purpose.

Travel, Travel and a bit more Travel.. Thats the one thing I wish I could do more of but family life is in place now so will have to wait till the wee ones grow up and then me and mrs cbeebies do it in older life...

Get packed and go

feedthegoat27 said:

Thank you.

Should you decide to see yourself off it would , of course , be very regrettable , and such a waste .... but could you PM me with the whereabouts of your 'wedge' before you do !

feedthegoat27 said:
I'm applying for a new job as I type, though I don't hold out much hope as I've tried twice before with no success.

I've done travelling, was an amazing experience and something I'd love to do again, though fear at 26 I might be getting too old backpacking!

I have A levels but never bothered with uni, was really tired of education at the time. Going as a mature student is something that has appealed to me in recent times.

Thanks for the responses. Think it was the cycle America thread that made me realise I need to do something, anything, to give me a fresh purpose.

Why don't you put your cv up and let some of the clever folk on here see if they can improve it and give you a better chance.

I'd say if you're going to go travelling have a plan, something to come back to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.