Summary of City trasnfer activity in 2018/19?

Marvin

Sorry if this has been identified before but I realised when the Diaz transfer went through that City were now in a transfer surplus for the first time in many a year.

Buyds balance sales. I assume we are in surplus because there will be loan fees too which I do not know about.

I haven't been watching SSN, but I don't think anyone in the media has mentioned this? I think it's newsworthy.

Buys

Mahrez was £60m
Sandler £2m
Arzani £1m

Total: £63m

Sales
:
Diaz : £15.5m
Gunn: £10m
Denayer: £6m
Hart: £3.5m
Celina: £3m
Kayode: £3m
Maffeo £8m
Angelino £5m
Kongolo 1m
Sancho £8m

Sorry if this has been identified before but I realised when the Diaz transfer went through that City were now in a transfer surplus for the first time in many a year.

Buyds balance sales. I assume we are in surplus because there will be loan fees too which I do not know about.

I haven't been watching SSN, but I don't think anyone in the media has mentioned this? I think it's newsworthy.

Buys

Mahrez was £60m
Sandler £2m
Arzani £1m

Sales
:
Maffeo £8m
Angelino £5m
Kongolo 1m
Sancho £8m

Did we pay anything for that yank goalie?

Buys

Mahrez was £60m
Sandler £2m
Arzani £1m

Sales
:
Maffeo £8m
Angelino £5m
Kongolo 1m
Sancho £8m

Buys

Mahrez was £60m
Sandler £2m
Arzani £1m

Sales
:
Maffeo £8m
Angelino £5m
Kongolo 1m
Sancho £8m

Iheanacho....£22m+

Surely we can do a Liverpool and spend in-coming money 3 or 4 times - they’ve signed 10 players with the Courtinho money.

Yep, and a few of the other values are out. We're at -4m or so for the season.
OK. I got them off transfermarkt.co.uk. I added Sancho because I thought they had forgotten him, now I know why they left him off.

I think the US keeper mentioned above doesn't go through until Summer 2019

So why do all the messages about transfers now seem to be we won't spend X amount or we'll miss out on such a player? Are we struggling financially or is it the usual media bullshit?

Maybe the heirarchy have briefed Pep to say these things after the debacles over Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho. Admittedly at least two bullets dodged in hindsight, but we can't keep getting gazzumped. Bad for our image and attraction amongst players and their agents.

Hopefully we'll have enough to buy a genuine replacement for Fern, no fucking about with average players who aren't good just because they're cheap. Fern's are huge boots to fill and he's absolutely key to how well we perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.