Summer break: Each players rest time.

Looks like we only have three friendlies booked in at this stage , seems one or two games light to me ?
The league starts early this year and then stops for the World Cup. Its going to be strange start to the season. You have to just have less warm up games. I think the Charity shield will be the first game we put a full squad together and I get it. We might start a bit slow but having a WC in the middle of the season where 90% of our squad have to go will be crazy. It will be a huge advantage to clubs who's players dont go or get knocked out early.

The league starts early this year and then stops for the World Cup. Its going to be strange start to the season. You have to just have less warm up games. I think the Charity shield will be the first game we put a full squad together and I get it. We might start a bit slow but having a WC in the middle of the season where 90% of our squad have to go will be crazy. It will be a huge advantage to clubs who's players dont go or get knocked out early.
Yes, I’ve just posted in the fixture thread that’s it’s going to be a very interesting season and one that will be a challenge for Pep to navigate

we have one advantage in that Haaland will have his feet up for six weeks and will be chomping at the bit come the new year

i can see him having a ridiculous season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.