Summer clear out

What a bunch of bullshit.

Do you guys understand that most of those players have a valid contracts with high earnings, so that will be very difficult to found clubs for all of them, plus if we replace half of the team every season, what kind of the message we are sending to our potential new players, that they will be replaced after season or two, so do you think that best players on market will accept to be part of this club?

Our main problem in past was competence of our manager, not our players. They will be judge by new, I hope competent manager.

Dzeko,Nasri,Lescott,Garcia,Kolo,Kolarov,Barry,Rodwell,Sinclair.

i know all won't be moved but none of them are good enough.

Jaques said:
What a bunch of bullshit.

Do you guys understand that most of those players have a valid contracts with high earnings, so that will be very difficult to found clubs for all of them, plus if we replace half of the team every season, what kind of the message we are sending to our potential new players, that they will be replaced after season or two, so do you think that best players on market will accept to be part of this club?

Our main problem in past was competence of our manager, not our players. They will be judge by new, I hope competent manager.
Whats bullshit we want non playing high earners off the wage bill and they want first team football

Kolo and Bridge are going on bosmans

Maicon is not good enough
Kolarov is not good enough
Lescott wants to play and has been here 4 years
Dzeko looks like he wants out
Sinclair we will be stuck with but he would go if he could
Pants has already said he is going

Most importantly though is that none of them are indispensable first team players and can be replaced

I think that club need first to secure competent manager, because last one was highly incompetent with big Tamara Eccleston and Paris Hilton syndrome for shopping.

So best for club will be to not have big replacements this summer, to give new manager time to judge current players and to see what we have, and on winter if some of them are not good enough, than it will not be too late to replace them.

If we continue with massive and exepsnive buying and massive and cheap selling, than best players will not join us, and we will need to pay them a lot more than others will pay them, and that will not be good for our finances.

Jaques said:
I think that club need first to secure competent manager, because last one was highly incompetent with big Tamara Eccleston and Paris Hilton syndrome for shopping.

So best for club will be to not have big replacements this summer, to give new manager time to judge current players and to see what we have, and on winter if some of them are not good enough, than it will not be too late to replace them.

If we continue with massive and exepsnive buying and massive and cheap selling, than best players will not join us, and we will need to pay them a lot more than others will pay them, and that will not be good for our finances.

Mancini was "highly incompetant" in your eyes because he didn't play Dzeko all the time. Personally, a manager who won the FA Cup and the Premier League in his previous 2 seasons can, at no point, be classed as "highly incompetant".

not making any predictions but the plus side of this saga is that we will hopefully be in for a very exciting summer now as the board back their man

the ins and outs will give us some measure of the man at least

Kolo, Bridge, Santa Cruz are all out of contract.

Lescott, Pantillimon and Sinclair are agitating for moves away.

Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko may be moved on to raise money.

Maicon and Garcia will not want to leave. I can see Garcia playing a more important role under Pellegrini and i think he will thrive next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.