Summer Holidays

The only place we ever went as a family was to my mum's family in Sunny Sarfend. I'd normally spend a week or two in London with a friend and had another mate whose family always went to Hunstanton, used to hop in with them sometimes

I make up for it now.

For the last three years I have gone away somewhere in Europe every month except December, when I always go to Venice for 5 days.

Last week I was in Tuscany for the Puccini opera festival.
Next month it’s the Greek islands.
It’s hell but someone has to do it...
Only joking pal; )

Where in Tuscany and Greek islands?

You're middle class now you have a few bob Bob.

They won't pay me until 1st of October and then if not I will just get Elmoor Victor to sort there heads out good style. Elmor Victor far right and not to be messed with.

ZCFDTaX.jpg

Last edited:
I make up for it now.

For the last three years I have gone away somewhere in Europe every month except December, when I always go to Venice for 5 days.

Me too , from the jam butty camp ..to ...kefelonia in June , off to Lucca , Florence next week .
Venice is incredible but December, what’s it like then ?

camping at llanrwst near betws-y-coed pretty much every year from about 4 to 14, sure we had the odd year off but can't remember where, didn't go abroad till I was 19, my mum never made it further south than lands end, north of aberdeen, west of penzance or east of err, probably scarborough

I make up for it now.

Venice is in Europe. :)

Llandudno usually. Torbay if we were being adventurous.

I still get to Llandudno as often as I can. Tried for this weekend but everywhere booked up. I’d live there if the wife would.

The south of France mostly, my dad would take a two or three day drive there and back so I got to see a lot of the country, some of my best memories of him.
It’s only in later live I realised my mum was scared of flying, never once went on a plane with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.