Discontent that will end the Tory Govt is coming

I hope there is a massive General Strike this summer, its obvious the narcistic liar is not prepared to resign so he has to be forced out.

Either that or a full scale revolution. The obnoxious odious right has to be removed one way or another. The country can not afford any more years of this Tory nonsense and its dismantling of the country,
My concern is that he's pushing for a general strike. Think he's trying to hark back to the days of "thatcher smashing the miners" which will be absolute gold for his dickhead supporters. The threats to bring in agency staff to cover striking workers etc just seems to be deliberately formulated to increase tension and cause problems. It's depressing as fuck.

My concern is that he's pushing for a general strike. Think he's trying to hark back to the days of "thatcher smashing the miners" which will be absolute gold for his dickhead supporters. The threats to bring in agency staff to cover striking workers etc just seems to be deliberately formulated to increase tension and cause problems. It's depressing as fuck.
I hope so because public opinion is turning.

Any state pension increase now will just be gobbled up by the whopping increase in energy prices coming this autumn. Seeing their pension increase may appease pensioners now, but as the temperatures drop from October onwards, they'll be in just as bad a position as everyone else. Come the winter, the 'summer of discontent' will feel like "good times, noodle salad"!
All seems a bit grim. Not the best time to be moving back to the UK by the sounds of it but inflation is rising sharply everywhere.

All seems a bit grim. Not the best time to be moving back to the UK by the sounds of it but inflation is rising sharply everywhere.
I don’t see it coming down either, certainly not over the horizon. There were a few stories a couple of weeks ago about the Treasury being briefed on what it’ll be like in the winter/spring 2022-23, and it was apparently much, much worse than had been previously thought. Alas, everyone is so wrapped up
in themselves, so wrapped up in the hear and now, that they’re not even bothering to ask important questions about what lies ahead.

Imagine the police force we have now dealing with the miners strike, the fuckers would still be running today

Imagine the police force we have now dealing with the miners strike, the fuckers would still be running today
This is it though. Thatcher, as nasty as she was, wasn't stupid. They got the police well on side prior to that dispute so they knew they could rely on there. This current lot have nothing but contempt for everyone and have treated the police just as shit as the rest of the private sector. It really is incredible just how much these bastards have fucked everything up.

From the Bank of England in February this year:

These effects are likely to continue pushing inflation up in the coming months. We expect inflation to rise to around 7% in the spring. We expect inflation to fall back from the middle of this year. We don’t expect that energy prices will continue to rise as fast, and the shortages that are currently making it difficult for businesses to make their products should ease. We expect inflation to be close to our target in around two years’ time.

I’ve written for their lottery predictions but am still awaiting a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.