Discontent that will end the Tory Govt is coming

A lot if this inflation isn't due to people spending. Fuel and food are going up due to outside pressures. I don't see how people getting a pay rise in line with the cost of living will increase inflation. People are actually suffering pay cuts.

The winter of discontent will be far worse. Russia is going to hold the west to ransome by turning off the gas supplies. Its already happening.

I hope there is a massive General Strike this summer, its obvious the narcistic liar is not prepared to resign so he has to be forced out.

Either that or a full scale revolution. The obnoxious odious right has to be removed one way or another. The country can not afford any more years of this Tory nonsense and its dismantling of the country,
I agree. This is not a Conservative government. It is far right. They now are opting out of human rights legislation enshrined in history.

Because of demand the lease companies are therefore basically milking customers dry just as companies are doing in every market.
There are just not enough cars in the system to meet the demand. If you sell your own car today you will be able to do so at a premium.

For the leasing companies they are paying top dollar for the vehicles which is then reflected in their pricing.

A lot if this inflation isn't due to people spending. Fuel and food are going up due to outside pressures. I don't see how people getting a pay rise in line with the cost of living will increase inflation. People are actually suffering pay cuts.
Wages were down over 7% according to recent figures and were on their way down before the pandemic.
Wages are not contributing to inflation.

More will be joining them.

Workers are sick of the greed that exists at the top.

I really do hope so. Been depressing the last week reading some of the comments from those also struggling blaming the RMT more than they do the government or the companies that are profiting significantly themselves. If more follow suit, the penny will drop at some point surely, even with such an imbalanced media.

I hope there is a massive General Strike this summer, its obvious the narcistic liar is not prepared to resign so he has to be forced out.

Either that or a full scale revolution. The obnoxious odious right has to be removed one way or another. The country can not afford any more years of this Tory nonsense and its dismantling of the country,
Full scale revolution.

Jesus fucking Christ this place is fucking insane.

I disagree, how can it be when fuel and food are going up due to external forces. They would go up regardless of peoples spending and its those two things that are driving up inflation.
Of which wages are one, here is an obvious example

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fruit-a...rise-due-to-cost-of-production/667501.article

That is why wage rises are more likely to cause higher inflation than benefit and pension rises, as wage rises are part of the cost of goods and services, benefits and pensions are not.

It is a spiral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.