Discontent that will end the Tory Govt is coming

I really do hope so. Been depressing the last week reading some of the comments from those also struggling blaming the RMT more than they do the government or the companies that are profiting significantly themselves. If more follow suit, the penny will drop at some point surely, even with such an imbalanced media.
GMB announcement at 12:00 a strike vote could fuck Heathrow airport up.

Good.

We should also support the campaign to cancel direct debits for energy bills on masse and I’d be up for blocking refineries until prices are dropped by both retailers and government who are frankly taking the fucking piss with taxation right now.

Blocking refineries? Fuel not expensive enough for you already?

GMB announcement at 12:00 a strike vote could fuck Heathrow airport up.
Members voted in favour. Mostly check-in staff.
Had a 10% pay-cut during pandemic and offered a 10% one-off bonus, i.e. still being paid 10% less next year and the following year and the following year and ...

Members voted in favour. Mostly check-in staff.
Had a 10% pay-cut during pandemic and offered a 10% one-off bonus, i.e. still being paid 10% less next year and the following year and the following year and ...

which neatly also reduces pension entitlement going forwards etc etc - as I said these things are a gimmick - the number looks good but you need to see the implications of the thing - mostly best to tell them to stick it

Looks like the workers have finally cottoned on and are revolting. Can’t blame them. Enough is enough. It’s all a distraction anyway. Just one more thing. One after another.

Now that Barristers have decided to go on strike, will the Government use the same ploy as it has with the rail strikers to turn the public against them? Will it point out that Supreme Court judges are paid over 200,000 GBP so as to obfuscate the situation and turn people against the Barristers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.