Summer outgoings and possible replacements

supercity88

The key for me is finding two players in the Gundogan/Rodri positions that are quick to cover ground and have the right blend of qualities. One being more aware from a defensive position but being able to play good balls forwards still (Ferny in his prime) and one who is creative but quick enough to go box to box.

Grealish is my choice in that Gundogan slot. He would be incredible in there or could play wide. Rice seems to have good qualities but I am not totally convinced yet. This season I think he has shown a better all round game though.

Looking to replace Fernandinho with Rodri is one of the worst selections our board have made in recent times. He doesn't do anything other than win a few headers and play a few passes square.

Rodri is a good player but the wrong player for this team in this league. I’d be looking to upgrade that position as a matter of urgency though it probably won’t happen
Yeah I agree, he'd probably be great in Serie A.

Think we'll be looking to sign a couple of midfielders next summer.

FantasyIreland

The key for me is finding two players in the Gundogan/Rodri positions that are quick to cover ground and have the right blend of qualities. One being more aware from a defensive position but being able to play good balls forwards still (Ferny in his prime) and one who is creative but quick enough to go box to box.

Grealish is my choice in that Gundogan slot. He would be incredible in there or could play wide. Rice seems to have good qualities but I am not totally convinced yet. This season I think he has shown a better all round game though.

Looking to replace Fernandinho with Rodri is one of the worst selections our board have made in recent times. He doesn't do anything other than win a few headers and play a few passes square.
I listed that player in my OP.

FantasyIreland

Pep loves Gundogan so he is going nowhere.
I would keep Bernardo, we all know there is a world class player in there.

The recent transformation of Gundogan is much improved but i still think we can find better.I'm also a huge fan of Bernardo but Pep isnt,and when he does play we arent utilising him to the best of his ability.It would be best to sell while his stock is still high and buy a player that fits our team better,the same applies to Sterling.

FantasyIreland

---------------------Eddie--------------
-------Stones-------Dias--------Ake------
Cancelo----------Bissouma----------Tierney
-----------Foden----KDB----Grealish----------
-------------------Haaland-------------------

Paul1970

Raz and bernie, lol
I wouldn’t sell sterling but he needs to start getting his act together and soon because at the moment he is nowhere near the level we require and also I’d keep silva as I do think he is quality and will come good but sane as sterling needs to up his game quick.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.