Who’s gone in the summer?

No way under Pep will Tommy Doyle and Co get extra minutes. He has no faith in youth it would seem? Even when the 'tired and tested' are not working, he still won't budge on that. Daft I think considering the other big teams show good faith in good, young players.
I don't know if it's a Pep thing or city thing. Yes, none of of our managers really seems to trust youth as much as we would love to see. But Pep did give Foden, Garcia and Torres (not academy but still) chances. So one can hope.

That's not a mini overhaul.

Gundogan and Sterling will not be leaving. I don't think Mahrez will also.

Zinchenko might still stay and fight for his place and Mendy we might be stuck with due to no buyers.

Fernandinho, Garcia and Bernardo will leave imo.

I don't think we'll be able to afford Grealish as Villa will ask for £85m plus.
Its more wishful thinking and food for though,than reality.But i don't see why we cant get 3 or 4 replacements in,and one of them could be Grealish.We could use the buy back on Luiz as leverage,and then theres the will of the player?

Grealish needs to sort his off field head out,but he could be the spark this team needs,dare i say.....our very own Portuguese rag rat.

No way under Pep will Tommy Doyle and Co get extra minutes. He has no faith in youth it would seem? Even when the 'tired and tested' are not working, he still won't budge on that. Daft I think considering the other big teams show good faith in good, young players.
Get used to it mate as we have 2 years of it to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.