Who’s gone in the summer?

I can see only two possibly three new players arriving this summer. I also think Pep may lean away from the constant rotation policy as this has no doubt led to some unhappiness in certain quarters. We will still see changes each week but not the 6 odd we saw every week this season. I suspect we will have a slightly smaller squad and will look to some of the academy players to step in for the domestic cups and certain league games. Ferran will play more and I fully expect Palmer to get on the bench regularly. I would love to see Grealish and Haaland/Kane as I really believe we are covered in other areas even if one or two unexpected players move on. One thing for sure they are already working on it.

The player i would most like to see moved on is Mendy, would free up a foreign squad place and give us an opportunity to look at a player to rotate with Zin so Cancelo can play on his preferred side.

Rotation is part of the game in this country. City will go for all 4 trophys. You cannot do that playing the same 11 every 3 days. 2nd string players will get pissed off particularly when they are internationals and think they are worth their place. We face losing 2 or 3 players a year because of this - we know it happens and will continue to do so. If you want to play the kids in the League Cup and FA Cup and go out in the 3rd or 4th round so effectively be only challenging for 2 trophys then we can stop rotating - then again were not Liverpool.

Just read on the BBC gossip page Fernandinho has been put on the released list, I wish him the best, now just Mendy to move on, hopefully to our French Club so that will be 4 out, a striker, a midfielder and two defenders , in should be 1 defender 1 defensive midfielder 1 attacker and 1 striker, playing an adaptable 4,1,4,1 system with Delap 3rd choice striker and Doyle 3rd choice defensive midfielder these two have out grown the U23s

Just read on the BBC gossip page Fernandinho has been put on the released list, I wish him the best, now just Mendy to move on, hopefully to our French Club so that will be 4 out, a striker, a midfielder and two defenders , in should be 1 defender 1 defensive midfielder 1 attacker and 1 striker, playing an adaptable 4,1,4,1 system with Delap 3rd choice striker and Doyle 3rd choice defensive midfielder these two have out grown the U23s
No he hasn't! He just isn't on retained list as contract is up end of month ;)
If he's offered and signs contract he'll be added.....those lists mean nothing more than still in contract or not for next season.......he's only left/Leaving if he's been told he's not getting an offer, and we dont know if he has or hasn't......simple ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.