Who’s gone in the summer?

Only 4 outfield players had more minutes than Bernardo in both the Premier League and Champions League. Only Bernardo and Foden appeared in every Champions League game. I don't know if it's a playing time issue.

His problem will be when a striker arrives, I also think he would like a more offensive role. Pep dumped on him when his form dropped and if it wasn’t for Sergio and KDB injuries he probably wouldn’t have played anywhere near as much. We would have lost more games but for this. Pep got lucky tbh bit like Stones getting his act together and Dias hitting the ground running.

Only 4 outfield players had more minutes than Bernardo in both the Premier League and Champions League. Only Bernardo and Foden appeared in every Champions League game. I don't know if it's a playing time issue.
Think he just wants a change and there’s nothing wrong with that really . We have to keep evolving as a team and if that means players leaving then so be it because we are striving to br the best team in Europe and we are not far from it apart from a couple of top signings which will only be possible by letting some of our big hitters go because we can’t keep the same players every season . Good luck to Bernardo and I will defo keep supporting him if he goes to the right clubs .

I highly doubt we can get good fees for Bernardo and Mendy, the two most likely to leave.
Will be surprised if anyone offers 50m or more for Bernardo in current climate, Atletico is my only hope actually.
Mendy, pff, I dont know, Loan+option with us paying part of his salary is the most possible scenario with him. If we are lucky its obligation to buy at least at around 10m?

I think Bernardo is a weather thing, nothing to do with playing time or City, I believe it has been stated he cannot settle in Manchester.

Inter will want Mendy on a two year loan, where we pay all of his wage.

We are gonna after to smash our transfer record to sign any of our targets this season so hopefully we do because we can’t afford to go into next season with just Jesus as a recognised centre forward . we will not blow the league away again with the same team this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.