Summer outgoings

uwe rosler 28

Think we will struggle to get rid of any players without taking g big hits I'd just concentrate on replacing aguero and fernandinho this summer

uwe rosler 28

Can't be shipping loads in and out each summer for me garcia aguero and diniho possibly mendy out bring in grealish and kane/halland a possible left back and we r in miles better shape than the season just finished and it was a pretty awesome season.

ancoats

Think we will struggle to get rid of any players without taking g big hits I'd just concentrate on replacing aguero and fernandinho this summer

this is a great point and players will not go if they are sitting on good contracts ? is the money there in football right now ! premier league maybe with the tv money but the rest are struggling so could be we to loan players out

kun

OUT:
Carson, Loan return
García, Possible development fee
Mendy, If someone wants him
Agüero, Free transfer

Laporte or Jesus I would allow to leave if they want to go in a trade with Spurs.
New contracts for Fernandinho, Stones and Foden. Possibly Sterling.
Promote Delap, Palmer and Doyle from the EDS.

IN:
Ben Foster, Free transfer
Sergio Ramos, Free transfer (if Laporte leaves)
José Gaya, £17M (If Mendy leaves)
Jack Grealish, £75-100M (If Jesus leaves)
Harry Kane, £120-150M (- any potential exchange)

Uncle_Berbs

Team supported
Manchester City
Nobody has mentioned it yet.

Pep out

Fat Sam in.
Are you kidding? I know everyone’s disappointed about the CL, but please look back at the season and then take a good look at yourself. Pep out comments just make me laugh.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.