Summer outgoings

knuckles

Looks most of it bullshit but if wesign him than it cements Pep's bias Roberto is garbage and would be massive waste of space and foreign spot
Sergi Roberto isn't he very much the same sort of player that Rodri is? - Technically good but not much in the way of pace?

greasedupdeafguy

Striker- Kane, Left back - Bertrand and centre mid - Bissouma.

Please lord not Sergi fucking Roberto.

I don’t see us spending mental amounts in a post pandemic window and this side did manage to get to within three wins from a quadruple, so I’m hoping the likes of Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo and Jesus all stay. Hard to predict what will happen though.

citymad

JWP, Doucoure for a left field shrewd signing, Grealish, plus a top 25+ goal striker. Kane is injury prone and wrong side of 27, Haaland would be amazing but could cost all of our budget alone.

Use funds from the sale of Sterling, Mendy, Ake and Rodri, great player but not quick enough, to soften the blow to a huge window.

Last edited:

kaz7

Sam lee has mentioned that Silva is unhappy. May be he wants to play in the wing or as number 10. So, if thats the case then I would add Nicolo Brella with your list. Thus, enough pace in the midfield Bissouma and brella with KDB.
Sam lee knows fuck all except how to post click bait

Puneeth

No team expect PSG has the money to pay for laporte, Real and barca would be his preferred option but they will never pay the 70m we will ask for. We will not sell to PL teams.
I dont want laporte to leave but i think Varane would be a good replacement and available for cheap.
Real might be open for a cash + varane deal. 30m+Varane.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.