Mendy

In

Grealish
Haaland/Kane
Bissouma
Saka
LB?
Why on earth would you let Gundogan go?

You would only get a small fee, due to his contract and you would lose a high quality, low maintenance proven Premiership footballer.

And finally replace him with a Brighton player, the mighty Brighton .

FantasyIreland

Do you think Bissouma is an upgrade on Gundogan? Surely not
No,but only because i havent got him as a direct replacement and Bissouma's attributes IMO improve us as a squad.If we could keep him and everyone else happy with playing time,id love to keep him.

Mr HJ

I can see only two possibly three new players arriving this summer. I also think Pep may lean away from the constant rotation policy as this has no doubt led to some unhappiness in certain quarters. We will still see changes each week but not the 6 odd we saw every week this season. I suspect we will have a slightly smaller squad and will look to some of the academy players to step in for the domestic cups and certain league games. Ferran will play more and I fully expect Palmer to get on the bench regularly. I would love to see Grealish and Haaland/Kane as I really believe we are covered in other areas even if one or two unexpected players move on. One thing for sure they are already working on it.

hilts

Mendy out
Sterling out

Kane in
Grealish in

Top two unlikely making the summer a drawn out affair.

bumbleblue

The player i would most like to see moved on is Mendy, would free up a foreign squad place and give us an opportunity to look at a player to rotate with Zin so Cancelo can play on his preferred side.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.