Summer outgoings

Paul1970

These next 2 weeks are going to be crucial because we really do need to get someone in as if boost morale going into the new season and I cannot believe we are gonna let delap leave on loan when we have just let our main striker go and haven’t replaced him.

WRicko

These next 2 weeks are going to be crucial because we really do need to get someone in as if boost morale going into the new season and I cannot believe we are gonna let delap leave on loan when we have just let our main striker go and haven’t replaced him.

Delap on loan ?

Father Paul

All Kane brings is height, seriously?

Depends who you are comparing Grealish to because he certainly scores and creates more than Bernardo for example.

How is Mendy blocking squad improvement, he is backup LB. What more do you want?
Bernardo at his best, not seen for a while, was at least as good as anything Grealish has produced for Villa or England.
Mendy is a back up LB to make shift LB's and as such is blocking squad development. He would be gone only for no body in their right mind would pay him what we do.

Tevez City

All Kane brings is height, seriously?

Depends who you are comparing Grealish to because he certainly scores and creates more than Bernardo for example.

How is Mendy blocking squad improvement, he is backup LB. What more do you want?

Not sure if Grealish and Bernardo are given the same role.

If the ball was a baby, you would pass it to Bernardo because he will protect it better than all the players in the league.

forevermancity

The more I think of Jesus the more I like the idea of him going out on loan. No option to purchase, just loan him for a year to juve or whoever for a fee. With him playing week in week out we will have a lot of questions answered and we can decide what to do next summer. This isn’t really the year for selling players with covid so unless someone is willing to give us 80-100m then a loan is the way forward..for me anyway

LongsightM13

The more I think of Jesus the more I like the idea of him going out on loan. No option to purchase, just loan him for a year to juve or whoever for a fee. With him playing week in week out we will have a lot of questions answered and we can decide what to do next summer. This isn’t really the year for selling players with covid so unless someone is willing to give us 80-100m then a loan is the way forward..for me anyway
How would running down a further year on his contract while playing in an inferior league for one of our G14 enemies benefit City?

forevermancity

How would running down a further year on his contract while playing in an inferior league for one of our G14 enemies benefit City?

I’m happy to keep Jesus. Plays several different positions, works hard and never moans about things off the pitch. But it looks like pep and the fans are split on him and he clearly needs a season or two of playing consistently. I think we are getting had over of the fee is less than 80m…no clubs will pay that for a player who isn’t quite there yet and certainly not this summer. Suppose it all boils down to how happy he is and weather he would consider being loaned out or if he wants away. Noticed he has 2 years left which I didn’t know tbf.

In that scenario I don’t think playing in an inferior league would matter too much seems though lukaku, martinez and chiesa will all be sought after if they wanted to move. Playing week in week out we could unearth his talent and keep sign him up long term next summer…or keep him as a squad player and take a gamble with him going into his last year.

bluesteel

I hope we sign Grealish to play on the left with Foden, Sterling and Mahrez on the right and Delap, Jesus and Torres up top. If we can upgrade any of the 3 up top then happy days. Don’t won’t Mendy to leave, I think with the right striker he would be lethal, not sure Pep wants to see crosses though.

Keeper!

Not a chance.

Has to be loan with obligation to buy.

Jesus could easily go either way, be a huge success or leave and his career nose dive.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.