Summer outgoings

ancoats

big big choices have to be made right now by pep and the club

this is getting to the point when pep will have little to no time for his plans and getting it across
if new players are to come in then again time is need to bed them in to pep plans and other players

city squad does need a fresh up and for once we are top heavy in defenders. so we all know city are short in strikers and maybe a new left back. its now or never and if we have to spend big then lets get it done

Blu3m00n91

We could get close £100 mill for Bernardo and Jesus. Add another 125 mill and we’ve got two world class replacements more suitable for us

trevorcitytilidie

We could get close £100 mill for Bernardo and Jesus. Add another 125 mill and we’ve got two world class replacements more suitable for us
Can't see us paying even £200M for Grealish and Kane, but if we did then would prefer to see Jesus and Mendy leave, which should bring in at least £60M in fees or fee makeweights, add to that the circa £50M received for the permanent moves of Angelino, Nmecha and Harrison and the Sancho sell on fee then leaves £90M, then still possibilies that Braaf and/or Ilic may move and reduce this figure down to £80M, which as a net spend in the season may be a figure we are looking at not exceeding, just my thoughts obviously

plongo

These next 2 weeks are going to be crucial because we really do need to get someone in as if boost morale going into the new season and I cannot believe we are gonna let delap leave on loan when we have just let our main striker go and haven’t replaced him.
Boost who's morale, yours and those of the other flappers on a fans forum, or the important people? I don't think the reigning Champions need a morale boost.

Paul1970

Boost who's morale, yours and those of the other flappers on a fans forum, or the important people? I don't think the reigning Champions need a morale boost.
Who’s the important people ?
and you don’t think we will walk the league with the current squad his season do you because this season will go to the wire and it might just depend on players who are hungry to win there first bit of silverware . New transfers give a boost to morale and it’s good to freshen it up aswell . Well Thats my opinion. Anyway .

Last edited:

Damanino

If Mendy leaves that will mean a loan with us paying his wages while he plays somewhere else. This will go until his current contract expires then he leaves for free.
Utter flop both as a player and financially his fee and total salary since he signed,whats that in total like 75-80m pounds over 5-6 years, in return couple of assists?
and he cost us couple games too as defensively he is very bad.

injuries f*cked him but his mentality I doubt was ever as good as it should have been.

Jesus going nowhere imo, not this summer.

Bernardo if he is adamant to leave yes, but we need to make sure we get large % of Grealish fee back with Bernardo. No reason Grealish would be a 100m player and then we sell Bernardo who might as well be the better player of the two for something like 50m.
Even if it is hard to see in current market which team will put up the money for Bernardo. feel the worst as it can go for a loan + option to buy Bernardo for 40-50m next summer which for is a poor deal.
my only hope is Atletico making a huge bid but unlikely. Italian clubs would make a joke of the loan offer for him, Real/Barca aint have the money imo this summer.

Shaffer92

Team supported
Man City
If Mendy leaves that will mean a loan with us paying his wages while he plays somewhere else. This will go until his current contract expires then he leaves for free.
Utter flop both as a player and financially his fee and total salary since he signed,whats that in total like 75-80m pounds over 5-6 years, in return couple of assists?
and he cost us couple games too as defensively he is very bad.

injuries f*cked him but his mentality I doubt was ever as good as it should have been.

Jesus going nowhere imo, not this summer.

Bernardo if he is adamant to leave yes, but we need to make sure we get large % of Grealish fee back with Bernardo. No reason Grealish would be a 100m player and then we sell Bernardo who might as well be the better player of the two for something like 50m.
Even if it is hard to see in current market which team will put up the money for Bernardo. feel the worst as it can go for a loan + option to buy Bernardo for 40-50m next summer which for is a poor deal.
my only hope is Atletico making a huge bid but unlikely. Italian clubs would make a joke of the loan offer for him, Real/Barca aint have the money imo this summer.
Agree about Bernardo.. I just don't see any market for him right now unless we sell within the league.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.