Summer outgoings

Keeper!

Only just realised that Mendy is in the last year of his contract, looks like he'll be gone soon. We need some sort of fee rather than him going on a free. 20m?
LOL you were doing well until you mentioned fee!!

He has looked decent preseason, and it's a big moment in his career, with his contract coming to an end, sh1t or bust in terms of his future at the highest level.

Who knows that pressure may bring him back to a good level, lets hope so.

Damocles

Administrator
LOL you were doing well until you mentioned fee!!

He has looked decent preseason, and it's a big moment in his career, with his contract coming to an end, sh1t or bust in terms of his future at the highest level.

Who knows that pressure may bring him back to a good level, lets hope so.
Mendy is going to leave for peanuts, fully recover and become the best left back in the world. Can see it coming a mile off. Probably play a blinder against us too

Keeper!

Mendy is going to leave for peanuts, fully recover and become the best left back in the world. Can see it coming a mile off. Probably play a blinder against us too
and we would probably try and resign him!

Mr HJ

If, as it seems, we are about to get Jack over the line and are getting closer to Harry it will very interesting who will be leaving. Reports that Laporte wants to go to Spain & the Atletico rumours about bidding for Bernardo have resurfaced. If both or either leave it will be with a great big thanks from us all. Bernardo in particular has given so much especially when we really needed it most -when Kev had his injury. He will be missed by staff and fans alike - a guy who always wore a smile on his face, played in any position he was asked to, never moaned to the media if he was left out - a model professional who deserves all the luck his undoubted talent brings - if it be here or in Spain.

Laporte has reached a pivotal time in his career and will want to be first choice to cement his newly found role for Spain - can't blame him because as it stands Ruben and John look the best 1st choice pair. Would we be happy with Ake being our main back-up? He certainly comes into a big season for him personally. All very interesting.

Another thing that strikes me is the form of our younger/youth players - I think they look to have closed the gap - ability wise - between EDS and first team duty. I guess another effect of having a structure where Pep insists all levels play the same way.

It really is the best time to be a blue. Still pinching myself that we will be watching an attacking midfield with Kev, Phil,Jack & Gundo in it and Mahrez, Sterling and Ferran playing wide up front..mind blowing stuff.

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Bernardo interesting Atletico .... 60m minimum required

Laporte wants out .... 60m also is the minimum we should be looking at

Already have a replacement for Bernardo in Grealish ..... any ideas for a left footed center back to replace Laporte if he does leave ?

Paul1970

If, as it seems, we are about to get Jack over the line and are getting closer to Harry it will very interesting who will be leaving. Reports that Laporte wants to go to Spain & the Atletico rumours about bidding for Bernardo have resurfaced. If both or either leave it will be with a great big thanks from us all. Bernardo in particular has given so much especially when we really needed it most -when Kev had his injury. He will be missed by staff and fans alike - a guy who always wore a smile on his face, played in any position he was asked to, never moaned to the media if he was left out - a model professional who deserves all the luck his undoubted talent brings - if it be here or in Spain.

Laporte has reached a pivotal time in his career and will want to be first choice to cement his newly found role for Spain - can't blame him because as it stands Ruben and John look the best 1st choice pair. Would we be happy with Ake being our main back-up? He certainly comes into a big season for him personally. All very interesting.

Another thing that strikes me is the form of our younger/youth players - I think they look to have closed the gap - ability wise - between EDS and first team duty. I guess another effect of having a structure where Pep insists all levels play the same way.

It really is the best time to be a blue. Still pinching myself that we will be watching an attacking midfield with Kev, Phil,Jack & Gundo in it and Mahrez, Sterling and Ferran playing wide up front..mind blowing stuff.
Great post mate and I agree. About both tbh . Be sad to see Bernardo go but if it’s what he wants then go for it lad and the same applies to Laporte who wants to play week in week out which is not his fault. As for ake we will not know how good he is until he starts to regularly play so this will be his chance to show us how good he really is .

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.