Who’s gone in the summer?

Garcia, Aguero, and seemingly Fernan all off, so that's three gone already.

If we can persuade anyone to take Mendy on a free (even if we have to subside some of his wages) that would be great, and if acceptable offers for either Sterling or Jesus come in too, then I think we have to consider them; on the proviso that we have replacements lined up. Wonder if Dortmund want either of them...

Hope not, look at the turnaround Stones has made. Laporte's been one of our best defenders, he's just having a less than brilliant patch, which still makes him one of the best CBs in the world.
I would be gutted if City sold Laporte. Especially because I'm not expecting Stones to maintain his top form in the long run. Just imagine we've sold Laporte, Dias gets injured and we have to play Stones and Ake.

I would be gutted if City sold Laporte. Especially because I'm not expecting Stones to maintain his top form in the long run. Just imagine we've sold Laporte, Dias gets injured and we have to play Stones and Ake.
Many teams would love to have hat partnership........Besides,we have at least 3 EDS lads who are very promising,plus Sandler is beginning to look like the player we took a chance on before injury besieged him.

You are creating an issue,where there isnt one.

I'd rather have Otamendi and Stones back than have Ake in the lineup. Laporte is still one of the world's best CB's, we should do our best to convince him to stay. I would not rule out him going out though, probably to Madrid.

Lot's of rumours/stories about Ake, maybe he wants regular football or maybe the club are not impressed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.