Who’s gone in the summer?

Kane in for Aguero, a new left back for Mendy and a one year contract extension for Fernandinho and its a perfect transfer window.
All this talk of Laporte, Sterling even Mahrez leaving is nonsense, especially to friggin Spurs.
Sterling has had a poor 18 months, but has plenty of credit in the bank for another season, but another poor season and questions will be asked next summer.
Our center backs are one injury/poor form away from Laporte becoming a regular again, look what happened last season.
Mendy is the only one whos time is up which is a shame. It just hasnt worked out for him.
My thoughts too!

Could see Laporte and Sterling both being on Madrid's radar.

Apparently they're prepared to let Hazard go and I'm Eric has just replaced Ramos in the Spain squad, and he's seen better years tbf.

Doesn't mean they'd get either, but they both fit the profile of what they need.

Apparently they're prepared to let Hazard go and I'm Eric has just replaced Ramos in the Spain squad, and he's seen better years tbf.

Doesn't mean they'd get either, but they both fit the profile of what they need.
Indeed,and great moves for both.

Not sure where they would find the 150m though?

I could see them wanting them, couldn't see them affording the 150-200 mill we'd want for the pair.

Very left field but I like it.

Sterling and Suarez back together again.
Might be the perfect scenario....we get a player we have been linked with to have a proper ganders at,and Raheem has an opportunity to get away from any negativity and rediscover his form and returning the player he has previously been.

I’d hate to see him leave but I’m curious as to how much we’d want for Laporte. I know he cost a fair bit (just ask BT Sport), but you’d imagine we’d be looking to make a profit.

Cancelo is another that could be a dark horse for leaving this summer. As fantastic as he was for a few months earlier in the year, recently he’s returned to his form from last season. He has to be more consistent if he’s realistically going to be first choice at right or left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.