Who’s gone in the summer?

i have heard Laporte is wanted by real madrid and barcelona ?? city must slap a big asking price £90million
city must stop losing players on the cheap to them so called elite clubs ? they would ask double if we wanted a £90million player from them

Sterling, Bernardo, Laporte & Cancelo all vulnerable to being moved on or likely to agitate a move. This would generate a huge transfer kitty

i think sterling is wanting out and a move to a london club. Bernardo is safe and will not be sold. laporte is to good a player to sit on the bench and would get in both Spanish big 2 teams so a big price tag must be slapped on him
cancello is a puzzle and was city's best player for most of the season until the run in ?

jesus has to go and is not good enough ? haaland or kane or both would mean little game time for him

i think sterling is wanting out and a move to a london club. Bernardo is safe and will not be sold. laporte is to good a player to sit on the bench and would get in both Spanish big 2 teams so a big price tag must be slapped on him
cancello is a puzzle and was city's best player for most of the season until the run in ?

jesus has to go and is not good enough ? haaland or kane or both would mean little game time for him
What you say about Laporte is the reason he may leave, for game time. Bernardo has regressed over the last 18m, coincidentally since the Mendy incident.
Cancelo not consistent enough and I don’t think he’s suited to our team. Jesus may want to move on, perhaps the rumours as a makeweight in a deal for Kane are true? Mendy should be sold, but I doubt we’d be able to sell him.

Mendy needs to go. It’s not his fault he had the injuries of course but he’s just not the same level he was and he isn’t good enough any more unfortunately. We’d be lucky to get £10m though.

In my opinion I wouldn’t be that bothered if Bernardo left. He epitomises the physical weakness in some positions in the team, and despite his undoubted technique just doesn’t score enough goals or even create enough given his role in the side. Move him on for a decent fee, around £50m. Would probably thrive in Italy or Spain.

Sterling’s time here is up for me. He’s regressed woefully and his confidence is shot. We could get a decent fee still, probably around £75m. Could do well somewhere like Arsenal or Spurs if he’d go there.

We should do all we can to keep Laporte and Jesus though, unless we get a ridiculous offer.

Can't be shipping loads in and out each summer for me garcia aguero and diniho possibly mendy out bring in grealish and kane/halland a possible left back and we r in miles better shape than the season just finished and it was a pretty awesome season.

Think we will struggle to get rid of any players without taking g big hits I'd just concentrate on replacing aguero and fernandinho this summer

this is a great point and players will not go if they are sitting on good contracts ? is the money there in football right now ! premier league maybe with the tv money but the rest are struggling so could be we to loan players out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.