Who’s gone in the summer?

OUT:
Carson, Loan return
García, Possible development fee
Mendy, If someone wants him
Agüero, Free transfer

Laporte or Jesus I would allow to leave if they want to go in a trade with Spurs.
New contracts for Fernandinho, Stones and Foden. Possibly Sterling.
Promote Delap, Palmer and Doyle from the EDS.

IN:
Ben Foster, Free transfer
Sergio Ramos, Free transfer (if Laporte leaves)
José Gaya, £17M (If Mendy leaves)
Jack Grealish, £75-100M (If Jesus leaves)
Harry Kane, £120-150M (- any potential exchange)

Nobody has mentioned it yet.

Pep out

Fat Sam in.
Are you kidding? I know everyone’s disappointed about the CL, but please look back at the season and then take a good look at yourself. Pep out comments just make me laugh.

Out

Sterling
Jesus
Mendy

In

Ward Prowse (my only ITK tips this)
Kane
Grealish

There is a 17 yr old that I hear is quite good.
Good shout GM, WP would be a really shrewd signing. I'd love him here, good energy and will easily learn under Pep. Technically as good as anyone in the prem. I'll be disappointed to see Jesus go but he really hasn't established his position here. I'm not sure he would at any top club TBF. Brilliant player but just the not an out and out striker that we need.

Well were about to make the biggest amount of money we have ever done from the EP League victory and Finalists of the CL, I suppose winning the Carabou Cup is enough to cover a weeks wages for a few!
We've lost Sergios wages and any amortised costs of his last contract and I suspect a few unhappy campers may leave, not sure out of Cancello, Laporte, Sterling though or maybe others were not aware of.
We will have a sizeable ahem "War Chest" I suspect - and were going to need it if were after Haaland and Kane and/or Grealish.

Can't be shipping loads in and out each summer for me garcia aguero and diniho possibly mendy out bring in grealish and kane/halland a possible left back and we r in miles better shape than the season just finished and it was a pretty awesome season.
Wonderful season but already it's last season.

This next one will be harder , even more difficult with at least 2 serious challengers to our title.

Never rest on your laurels and always look to strengthen, and refresh.

Wonderful season but already it's last season.

This next one will be harder , even more difficult with at least 2 serious challengers to our title.

Never rest on your laurels and always look to strengthen, and refresh.
Totally agree refresh the with a couple we can't be trying to integrate 6 or 7 into the squad and 4 or 5 into the team 2 for the team and 3 or 4 for the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.