Who’s gone in the summer?

I find it immensely stupid idea to even think of selling Jesus, unlike Pep publicly says he doesn't want him. A low-maintenance, high-utility player, what is there our club doesn't like about him.
Big wages, low returns and no real proof of any major steps forward in the past two seasons probably all counting against him at this point.

Big wages, low returns and no real proof of any major steps forward in the past two seasons probably all counting against him at this point.

His stats are decent especially when in form

He is still young very talented can play multiple positions gives 100 % a Brazil 9 we need him and an Aguero replacement carnt see us replacing both

Mate, if those are the metrics you use to asses a player, everybody in our squad is for sale apart from two CBs, Walker and Foden.
Not what I am using but if you really wanted to you could make that case.

His stats are decent especially when in form

He is still young very talented can play multiple positions gives 100 % a Brazil 9 we need him and an Aguero replacement carnt see us replacing both
I like Jesus, I don't want to sell him but he must feel pretty shit about the situation, we kept him onside throughout the time Aguero was here now hes leaving there hasn't been seemingly a shred of conversation about him replacing him. At Juve they will make him a starter and in Serie A he probably bags 15+ comfortably.

I think it would be a mistake to let Jesus go without giving him a consistent run out on the wing but that seems unlikely given he's our only striker, as of now. He's got all the tools to be a great winger and he's shown that with Brazil, and with us when played out there.

We need to be realistic on here because selling the likes of Harrison and the other fringe players isn’t gonna get us these big signings we need to kick in this season so it’s gonna be maybe one or two of our established first team players who will leave to fund our transfer levels . Who will be the ones to move on ?
I think Bernardo and Jesus if the price is right .

We need to be realistic on here because selling the likes of Harrison and the other fringe players isn’t gonna get us these big signings we need to kick in this season so it’s gonna be maybe one or two of our established first team players who will leave to fund our transfer levels . Who will be the ones to move on ?

You have no idea what we can afford

Would guess a lot more than most and with players going cheap

Plus our fringe players seem to be earning us more than any other club and there are loads that could still go

Raising nearly 100m in "fringe players" isn't going to help us get signings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.