Who’s gone in the summer?

If Mendy leaves that will mean a loan with us paying his wages while he plays somewhere else. This will go until his current contract expires then he leaves for free.
Utter flop both as a player and financially his fee and total salary since he signed,whats that in total like 75-80m pounds over 5-6 years, in return couple of assists?
and he cost us couple games too as defensively he is very bad.

injuries f*cked him but his mentality I doubt was ever as good as it should have been.

Jesus going nowhere imo, not this summer.

Bernardo if he is adamant to leave yes, but we need to make sure we get large % of Grealish fee back with Bernardo. No reason Grealish would be a 100m player and then we sell Bernardo who might as well be the better player of the two for something like 50m.
Even if it is hard to see in current market which team will put up the money for Bernardo. feel the worst as it can go for a loan + option to buy Bernardo for 40-50m next summer which for is a poor deal.
my only hope is Atletico making a huge bid but unlikely. Italian clubs would make a joke of the loan offer for him, Real/Barca aint have the money imo this summer.

If Mendy leaves that will mean a loan with us paying his wages while he plays somewhere else. This will go until his current contract expires then he leaves for free.
Utter flop both as a player and financially his fee and total salary since he signed,whats that in total like 75-80m pounds over 5-6 years, in return couple of assists?

injuries f*cked him but his mentality I doubt was ever as good as it should have been.

Bernardo if he is adamant to leave yes, but we need to make sure we get large % of Grealish fee back with Bernardo. No reason Grealish would be a 100m player and then we sell Bernardo who might as well be the better player of the two for something like 50m.
Even if it is hard to see in current market which team will put up the money for Bernardo. feel the worst as it can go for a loan + option to buy Bernardo for 40-50m next summer which for is a poor deal.
my only hope is Atletico making a huge bid but unlikely. Italian clubs would make a joke of the loan offer for him, Real/Barca aint have the money imo this summer.
Agree about Bernardo.. I just don't see any market for him right now unless we sell within the league.

Only just realised that Mendy is in the last year of his contract, looks like he'll be gone soon. We need some sort of fee rather than him going on a free. 20m?

PSG or Bayern for Bernardo I reckon

Only club to have the money for silva is ath Madrid but I think we will do business at £50 for him which is low but it’s what it is .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.