Who’s gone in the summer?

Why is it the media decide Jesus wants to leave because we might sign another striker, taking our grand total of first team strikers up to two, yet there’s no mention in any of these media outlets of rashford, greenwood, cavani and martial wanting to leave the shithole because they won’t fight for their place?

It seems that most football journalists are bullshitting chancers, who’d have thought it.

I don't think losing Laporte would be the end of the world and the same goes for Bernardo now that Grealish is here. I'd rather we kept a hold of Jesus though, for depth reasons.

That being said, anyone who wants to go can go, as far as I'm concerned. Not really arsed about how much we get for them, as long as a domestic rival isn't fucking us over.

Wouldn't mind Jesus going if that means we can get Kane. Also Bernardo mind has gone. We need fully committed players, otherwise they should move on.
Bernie has never really recovered from the Mendy racism nonsense after he was ripped to shreds by the media and subsequently banned by the FA.

Yes, it was a misjudged comment from Bernie, but those media c*nts new exactly what they were doing in trying to unsettle a player who was tearing up the PL week-in-week-out.

Gabby is the one of the 3 I’d be most disappointed to lose.
He’s also the one who could end up making us look silly. Stick him in a counter attacking team and I’m sure he’ll score shed loads. I still don’t think he would ever be good enough to be main striker for us though. Surprised Spurs haven’t suggested something.

There are going to be more injuries this season, almost inevitable given the years of fixture congestion and lack of proper breaks, so we should be factoring that in when deciding who can leave.

All three players are world class IMO. Gabby brings talent to the forward line that we have in other players though and even though it would be a huge shame I could see why he would want to leave.

Bernardo I think is a weather, homesick & being hounded by the press thing so don’t blame him, totally gutted by this one as a happy Bernardo is potentially one the best players in the world and looked like a potential silva replacement for a while. This one I think we will look back on and regret him leaving.

Laporte can stop bloody sulking and fight for his place, he was happy enough being our main man but when he lost that place he’s gone off in a sulk rather than fight for it and show how good he really is - not too bothered if he leaves for a decent price. He is however still world class as shown in the euros, just not as good as Dias or stones when all three are in form.

We are extremely lucky that we could potentially lose all three of these players and not really feel (without injuries occurring) the impact; such is the quality of the current squad. Even a couple of the kids look like they could step up and do a jib in a couple of these positions - maybe why we have seen so much of one or two of them this summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.