Yangel Herrera
Erik Palmer Brown

Pablo Moreno
Iker Pozo
Luke Bolton
Claudio Gomes
Jayden Braaf
Tommy Doyle

wouldn’t be surprised to see all but Tommy Doyle go on permanent transfers but likely a lot will be loans.

Any news on any interest in any of the above?

I believe Leeds were looking at Herrera and Venezia were interested in Palmer-Brown.

Not heard anything at all regarding Roberts and the rest.

Bernardo crying when being subbed and on the bench like a man on his way out. Oof, not good

Still a fair few I’d be expecting to be sold or loaned in the next few days:

Patrick Roberts
Philippe Sandler
Yangel Herrera
Erik Palmer Brown

Pablo Moreno
Iker Pozo
Luke Bolton
Claudio Gomes
Jayden Braaf
Tommy Doyle

wouldn’t be surprised to see all but Tommy Doyle go on permanent transfers but likely a lot will be loans.

I believe Leeds were looking at Herrera and Venezia were interested in Palmer-Brown.

Erik Palmer-Brown is sold to Troyes

Still a fair few I’d be expecting to be sold or loaned in the next few days:

Patrick Roberts
Philippe Sandler
Yangel Herrera
Erik Palmer Brown

Pablo Moreno
Iker Pozo
Luke Bolton
Claudio Gomes
Jayden Braaf
Tommy Doyle

We were linked with and I’d love Herrera, we need a bit more solidarity in our midfield to help out Phillips. Not heard of the other 2.

It seems clear from all noises on our end our window is done, despite fan protests to that.

We were linked with and I’d love Herrera, we need a bit more solidarity in our midfield to help out Phillips. Not heard of the other 2.

It seems clear from all noises on our end our window is done, despite fan protests to that.
Sandler is a centre half.He has had a torrid time with injury but finally looks to be fully fit again,he is very cultured and intelligent on the ball and neither does he mind the physical side of the game - he would be a great addition for any mid to lower Prem side IMO.

He said you were only linked with one player, mate.

Venezia is Venice in their native (Italian) language, promoted to Serie A this season.

Bernardo crying when being subbed and on the bench like a man on his way out. Oof, not good
Saw the vid of him being subbed but couldn't tell whether he was crying or just wiping/itching his eye?

Hoping beyond hope Bernie stays. Can't we just buy him an evo dome thst throws out a steady 32c on a daily basis?

I agree unfortunately, he seemed to be saying goodbye to the fans with his applause too.

Such a shame, but unlike Spurs our club wouldn't look to keep a player who wants to move on.

I love Bernardo, but wouldn't want him to be unhappy. I suppose the business surrounding his mate Mendy won't have helped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.