Summer transfer window

Gordyola

Team supported
City of course
It was time in the summer to blow our rivals out of the water, we wanted Bellingham but he wanted Madrid so fine
Rice was attainable, but we gave up too easy, should have gone to West Ham, Rice how much? Add £10m and tell them we blow anyone else away, you can have Phillips and Kalvin you’re going to West Ham it’s the best bet for you no options
It was time to show why we are the biggest club, boil the piss, don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks. Arsenal get back in your box. Too nice, that’s us, caring what others think. We have the money, generated from our success and we don’t have any ffp concerns, it’s so, so disappointing
Pep is right, Ferran loves the academy it’s good for his bottom line

Last edited:
I remember people after Burnley giving the transfer window 9/10. Talk about giddy.
Its 5 at best.
I think the powers that be wanted to be clever arses in the transfer window.

Doku will be ok but hes still young and has as many bad games as good.
Gvardiol looks ponderous but hes young and playing out of position so can cut him some slack. Still shown me nothing that hes got it.
Kovacic. Puzzling at best , waste of money at worse.
Nunes. Fuck knows

You'll be made to regret that post and will be piled on and ridiculed. That is the way. However, anyone capable of reading around a subject will know there is a scintilla of substance.
I'd be given to taking the money out of the equation so much and questioning why our negotiating, attracting and selling/sealing a deal is so poor. Christ...treble winners, Pep, the owner, all the other records and accolades and we are reduced to delving through the bargain bucket at the last minute.

Last edited:
I remember people after Burnley giving the transfer window 9/10. Talk about giddy.
Its 5 at best.
I think the powers that be wanted to be clever arses in the transfer window.

Doku will be ok but hes still young and has as many bad games as good.
Gvardiol looks ponderous but hes young and playing out of position so can cut him some slack. Still shown me nothing that hes got it.
Kovacic. Puzzling at best , waste of money at worse.
Nunes. Fuck knows
Letting Palmer go doesnt help either

You'll be made to regret that post and will be piled on and ridiculed. That is the way. However, anyone capable of reading around a subject will know there is a scintilla of substance.
I'd be given to taking the money out of it the equation so much and questioning why our negotiating, attracting and selling/sealing a deal is so poor. Christ...treble winners, Pep the owner, all the other records and accolades and we are reduced to delving through the bargain bucket at the last minute.
Money though is the root of the problem. What comes first making a profit and showing how clever we are? All our transfer dealing seem to take an age, like we are being clever in pushing the price down, only to pay it in the end. Im not suggesting we should become like the rags or Chelsea just if we want a player, our number one target, then go out and get them. Even with Jack we seemed to be trying to negotiate a clause down, only to pay it in the end I do understand that it's not as simple as I made out but, we do seem to faf about and nobody can suggest the window was good. As I said, Pep comment on Wednesday was it a dig at Ferran is he frustrated?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.