Summer Transfers

Trautmann's Chiropractor

So now that tedious transfer window is closed we can focus on our real targets for the summer. I know it's early and some of you will moan but I need my speculation fix haha. I'm expecting 2/3 full backs, a keeper, a centre half, a midfielder and possibly another attacker depending on if Aguero leaves. Here's a list of realistic targets who I can see being brought in;
Full Backs - Henrichs, Bernat or Grimaldo
Keeper - Rui Patricio or Pickford (with us bringing back Rulli when his clause can be activated)
Centre Half - Laporte or Van Dijk
Midfielder - Koke or Weigl
Attacker - Aubamayang or Sanchez

Thoughts blues? Who can you see us targeting?

i think everyone is in agreement we will buy a left back, right back and centre mid in summer. What are everyone's predictions?

A goalkeeper, centre back, at least 2 new full backs and possibly a central midfielder.

If Nolito/Kelechi go then they'll have to be replaced I'd assume as Navas will be gone too.

Presuming we don't win the CL or League, all players who are out of contract should be allowed to leave. Irrespective of how well they are currently performing, they haven't been good enough to secure us the biggest prizes, consistently, and on that basis won't be good enough in future; we've been far too loyal and far too sentimental for far too long, so get on with it and rebuild.

GK, RB, LB, CB, CM, CM, RW,

Here is what I think we are looking at. If half of the "Maybe Staying" stay we are looking at 11 Foreign spots giving us 6 spots to fill. CB, LB, RB, CM seem obvious. I think the last two spots will go to 2 out of the following 3 (ST, CB, CM) depending on who leaves.

HG = English; AT = City Trained; FP = Foreign Player; U21 Under 21 per CL rules (I believe I have these right below).

Staying:
Delph - HG
Sterling - HG
Stones - HG
Bravo - FP
Gundogan - FP
KDB - FP
Sane - FP
Silva - FP
Dinho - FP
Jesus - FP
Aleix Garcia - U21

Maybe Staying:
Kolarov - FP
Kompany - FP
Fernando - FP
Nolito - FP
Aguero - FP
Otamendi - FP
Tosin - U21
Gunn - AT
Iheanacho - AT

Incoming (possibly):
Roberts - HG
Denayer - AT
Moreno - FP
Zinchenko - FP
Maffeo - U21

Going:
Sagna
Zabs
Clichy
Caballero
Navas
Toure
Mangala
Bony
Hart
Nasri

Ederson Moraes / Marc-Andre ter Stegen / Jan Oblak
Benjamin Henrichs
Alex Grimaldo
Ryan Sessegnon
Aymeric Laporte

Moraes
Fabinho
Bernat
Weigl.
Van Diyk / Laporte. Think that may partly depend on Kompanys fitness.

Was thinking maybe another CM, but starting to think Yaya may stay, and with Fernandinho, Garcia and Delph that would be plenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.