Summer Transfers

Everton are fucking stupid with the signings they've made. If I was them I would've gone after Sakho, Nasri, Mangala, begovic etc them type signings on the cheap. Instead they're spunking daft money on average players.

I would've loved them to go after Nasri and Mangala but if I was an Everton fan I wouldn't.

Everton are fucking stupid with the signings they've made. If I was them I would've gone after Sakho, Nasri, Mangala, begovic etc them type signings on the cheap. Instead they're spunking daft money on average players.

Toxic.

Not heard anything about Isco for ages. He probably won't move this window (and I don't think we'll make a move after signing B.Silva) but last night's friendly just reaffirms to me he's world class. His movement is frightening.

Have a sneaky feeling Spurs will move for him towards the end of this window.
LOL
Why on earth would he go there?

He is a big part of Real's team now, especially now they have moved on James there is no pressure on Zidane to have to play him over the superior player for their system in Isco.

We desperately need:

CB
LB
Cdm/CM
Striker/winger

Keeping Mangala and Nasri around could solve some problems here.
How would we manage that we only have 2 spare squad places one probably for Sanchez and one for a cb. Possibly one homegrown place too if Delph goes. Nasri has to go and most likely Mangala will asw well with a new cb coming in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.