Summer Transfers

How would we manage that we only have 2 spare squad places one probably for Sanchez and one for a cb. Possibly one homegrown place too if Delph goes. Nasri has to go and most likely Mangala will asw well with a new cb coming in.
The smart move seems to be Delph goes and homegrown left back comes in - bertrand, cresswell?

Tbh hadn't seen the last homegrown / foreign list, changes every minute!

We desperately need:

CB
LB
Cdm/CM
Striker/winger

Keeping Mangala and Nasri around could solve some problems here.
think our business for the summer is done

Sanchez would be the icing on the cake but Im pretty happy with our squad.

Likes of delph, bony and fernando need shipping out though

think our business for the summer is done

Sanchez would be the icing on the cake but Im pretty happy with our squad.

Likes of delph, bony and fernando need shipping out though
I think the 3 center backs 3 wing backs situation will come back to haunt us. We need 4 of each to be comfortable across the season.

And we're going to need a Sanchez alternative otherwise we've got 4 attackers for 3 places all season.

We've bought a lot but sold a lot more, feel the shallowness of the squad is going under the radar a bit.

I think the 3 center backs 3 wing backs situation will come back to haunt us. We need 4 of each to be comfortable across the season.

And we're going to need a Sanchez alternative otherwise we've got 4 attackers for 3 places all season.

We've bought a lot but sold a lot more, feel the shallowness of the squad is going under the radar a bit.
Peps seems to like a small squad with lots of versatile players

Centre backs Im happy with, Stones has to be given a chance the club spent 50 million on him. Can't see us spunking more money on yet another central defender.Even Mangala has looked pretty decent in pre season. Then you have Tosin whose signed a new contract (he would be a bit miffed at another centre back signing) and even Denayer.

Full backs again im fine with as Fernandinho can cover right back and Danillo left back. Another signing just seems excessive.

I would love Sanchez but I cant even see how he fits in. We have Sergio, Jesus, Silva, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, David Silva plus the likes of Nasri, Roberts, Diaz and Foden who all might play a part next season.

Peps seems to like a small squad with lots of versatile players

Centre backs Im happy with, Stones has to be given a chance the club spent 50 million on him. Can't see us spunking more money on yet another central defender.Even Mangala has looked pretty decent in pre season. Then you have Tosin whose signed a new contract (he would be a bit miffed at another centre back signing) and even Denayer.

Full backs again im fine with as Fernandinho can cover right back and Danillo left back. Another signing just seems excessive.

I would love Sanchez but I cant even see how he fits in. We have Sergio, Jesus, Silva, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, David Silva plus the likes of Nasri, Roberts, Diaz and Foden who all might play a part next season.
I think you are a bit optimistic about who will stay. I also think Pep will want a reasonable size squad due to the lack of winter break and opportunities to rest players.
I would be a bit surprised if we don't bring in one more back and a forward, unless Mangala and Nasri stay which would surprise me having been loaned out last season. (Particularly Nasri when we have Silvax2, Debruyne, and Gundogan all of whom do similar things)

I think you are a bit optimistic about who will stay. I also think Pep will want a reasonable size squad due to the lack of winter break and opportunities to rest players.
I would be a bit surprised if we don't bring in one more back and a forward, unless Mangala and Nasri stay which would surprise me having been loaned out last season. (Particularly Nasri when we have Silvax2, Debruyne, and Gundogan all of whom do similar things)
I mean, whoever we intend to bring in, Nasri can do there job. Maybe not as well. But he can. And if its a backup we seek, why not Nasri?

Mangala and Nasri could leave and I still dont think they need replacing. Give youth a chance, what was the point in Tosin signing that new contract if we just sign another 30 million pound centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.