Summer Transfers

I mean, whoever we intend to bring in, Nasri can do there job. Maybe not as well. But he can. And if its a backup we seek, why not Nasri?
We're stacked in midfield where Nasri can do a job, he is not a left sided defender where we are short. Nor is he primarily a goal scorer / forward where Pep apparently wants to strengthen.
He would be a back up in an area where we are already strong and probably get frustrated.

Peps seems to like a small squad with lots of versatile players

Centre backs Im happy with, Stones has to be given a chance the club spent 50 million on him. Can't see us spunking more money on yet another central defender.Even Mangala has looked pretty decent in pre season. Then you have Tosin whose signed a new contract (he would be a bit miffed at another centre back signing) and even Denayer.

Full backs again im fine with as Fernandinho can cover right back and Danillo left back. Another signing just seems excessive.

I would love Sanchez but I cant even see how he fits in. We have Sergio, Jesus, Silva, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, David Silva plus the likes of Nasri, Roberts, Diaz and Foden who all might play a part next season.
The demands of 4 competitions will mean we can't have a small squad. The
likes of KDB were on their knees because they played too much.

We're stacked in midfield where Nasri can do a job, he is not a left sided defender where we are short. Nor is he primarily a goal scorer / forward where Pep apparently wants to strengthen.
He would be a back up in an area where we are already strong and probably get frustrated.
and if we buy Bertrand as expected an english left back where does that put Delph who we would get more for plays in the same position when fit and is not half as good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.