Summer Transfers

salfordbluetrue

With the season all but finished and huge costs/debts flying round, City find themselves in unknown territory first is FIFA`s reduction in loan players, I do not think this would be a problem as we would sell and put on a 50% sell on and a buy back on all, gaining anything up to £150 million, but them came Conavirus, it is hoped that the Club remembers under FFP rules it is the total price not the first payment that counts,
The FA have announced just over £120 million pre payment to the lower divisions to carry on the season, this will bankrupt most, last seaon the EPL paid out £ 1,41 billion in transfers, 2018 £ 1,25 billion, 2017 £1,45 billion it is not going to happen this year? time to play fairy god mother? Peterborough have a very young striker Birmingham have a very good midfielder, we should buy Rodon and Henry.
The EPL is bandying about £ 800 million + charges if games do not play Burnley have reported that they will lose $ 50 million and others £ 100 million, so our domestic rivals will have very limited funds and most will be looking to sell, the window is open and there are desperate clubs out there we just can not register.
The first 3 i would sign Rodon, Henry both association trained , then Camavinga who will eventually be club trained

With the season all but finished and huge costs/debts flying round, City find themselves in unknown territory first is FIFA`s reduction in loan players, I do not think this would be a problem as we would sell and put on a 50% sell on and a buy back on all, gaining anything up to £150 million, but them came Conavirus, it is hoped that the Club remembers under FFP rules it is the total price not the first payment that counts,
The FA have announced just over £120 million pre payment to the lower divisions to carry on the season, this will bankrupt most, last seaon the EPL paid out £ 1,41 billion in transfers, 2018 £ 1,25 billion, 2017 £1,45 billion it is not going to happen this year? time to play fairy god mother? Peterborough have a very young striker Birmingham have a very good midfielder, we should buy Rodon and Henry.
The EPL is bandying about £ 800 million + charges if games do not play Burnley have reported that they will lose $ 50 million and others £ 100 million, so our domestic rivals will have very limited funds and most will be looking to sell, the window is open and there are desperate clubs out there we just can not register.
The first 3 i would sign Rodon, Henry both association trained , then Camavinga who will eventually be club trained
Canavinga , hagi from genk, young centre back , left back and a class centre back.

Canavinga , hagi from genk, young centre back , left back and a class centre back.
Camavinga would be a big mistake if we did not go for him, I like Hagi the kid is going to be special but with Foden Bernado and KDB we are covered, the young CB for me is Rodon to be fair he will not get much game time behind Laporte, class CB is Upamecano more than good enough to push Stones out when the time is right, LB is up in the air Grimaldo has been shite this season Fripo is not really a LB and i doubt we can get Alba but we still should try

don’t need any attacking players if everyone stays , x2 new centre backs , a left back and right back and the jobs a gooden

Just buy their debts and obligations, call them in, cripple the lot, buy a bunch of European clubs and dismantle the squads of our rivals, ban them and relegate them, then pick off people we actually want to sign.

Doubt there'll be a transfer window though, and nobody will want to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.