Summer Transfers

I think Harry Kane is a one club player . He adores Tottenham and I doubt he would ever feel the same about any other team . If he was worth say £30 mill then you maybe think we could gamble on it but when the guy is worth neat on £100 mill then it becomes a very expensive gamble

As someone and many have pointed out, glass ankles. Recurring injury. Would be a very big gamble as you’ve pointed out.

Why is everyone going on about Harry Kane,
No way is he going to sign for us. Levy wont let him leave, and if he did we wouldn't pay his fee, and he probably wouldn't want to come to Manchester anyway.
I’m not sure about Kane never leaving, new empty stadium due to covid wasn’t in the business case put to the banks. I agree Levy would be a right bastard regarding the fee, it would be a big risk with his injuries. Not sure club would take such a risk on.

I think Harry Kane is a one club player . He adores Tottenham and I doubt he would ever feel the same about any other team . If he was worth say £30 mill then you maybe think we could gamble on it but when the guy is worth neat on £100 mill then it becomes a very expensive gamble
Good point and he is a London boy through and through.

Not sure Arry would like living up north.

I think Harry Kane is a one club player . He adores Tottenham and I doubt he would ever feel the same about any other team . If he was worth say £30 mill then you maybe think we could gamble on it but when the guy is worth near on £100 mill then it becomes a very expensive gamble
What is the gamble? he has proven for 5+ years he scores goals, lots of them. With the service we would give him its likely he scores even more.

He has injuries, so does Aguero and the pair of them come back and still fire in 20+ a season.

Koulibaly
Ake
Telles?
Ferran Torres
New striker?

these seem to be the main targets from city’s most reliable sources?

Another one bites the dust? Michut has signed a new three-year deal with PSG

As someone who analyses sources and credibility of journalists and squad fits. EZZYS "ITK" calls are literally the worst I've seen. Do not believe them one bit. Literally throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. Half of them do not even make sense from a squad fit let alone money and actual possibility

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.