Summer Transfers

Could be lots of reasons; new country, new league, sat on the bench, sick of Pep's tactics. I don't know exactly but there has been more than one story printed about it this season by the media (Makes me think someone somewhere is talking, of all the players they could talk about they chose Cancelo) and I think even a few people on here have dropped a few hints that all is not well where Cancelo is concerned.

The deal for Semedo looked to make sense but Juve's deal puts more on the table for Barca so they will take that.
I totally agree with what you are saying but could Walkers ‘antics’ affect things?

Could be lots of reasons; new country, new league, sat on the bench, sick of Pep's tactics. I don't know exactly but there has been more than one story printed about it this season by the media (Makes me think someone somewhere is talking, of all the players they could talk about they chose Cancelo) and I think even a few people on here have dropped a few hints that all is not well where Cancelo is concerned.

The deal for Semedo looked to make sense but Juve's deal puts more on the table for Barca so they will take that.

He had 4 years left on his Juve deal, so he could've chosen to stay in Italy, just ask Dybala.
Walker signed a 5 year deal a month before we bought Cancelo.

He was even asked in his first Presser about how tough having to compete with Walker is.
We spent Months trying to force Juve to do a trade until the final days of the Window.

How was Mahrez's first season? Were there not lots of reports about him bieng unhappy at being a bench player and wanting to request a move away?

How was Bernardo's first season?

How was Leroy's first season?

How was Cancelo's first season?

What is the common problem about all of their first season at the Club?

He had 4 years left on his Juve deal, so he could've chosen to stay in Italy, just ask Dybala.
Walker signed a 5 year deal a month before we bought Cancelo.

He was even asked in his first Presser about how tough having to compete with Walker is.
We spent Months trying to force Juve to do a trade until the final days of the Window.

How was Mahrez's first season? Were there not lots of reports about him bieng unhappy at being a bench player and wanting to request a move away?

How was Bernardo's first season?

How was Leroy's first season?

How was Cancelo's first season?

What is the common problem about all of their first season at the Club?
It's probably a culmination of all of these things. When we made so many changes to our back line plus Rodri in midfield there were bound to be problems. A new season in a new league and new teammates who he had to learn to play with would be difficult. There could have been something with Pep who knows. Maybe Pep just expects a lot out of him. On sheer ability he's miles ahead of Walker. I'd say he's even better than Mendy at LB. If he stays he just has to suck it up. Perhaps Bernardo could help him out.

Cancelo just has to suck it up. We won't be wasting time to find RB just to please him. No one forced him to come here and sign deal until 2025.

To be fair I’ve not seen or heard him complain, just seen posters on here tell me he’s unhappy.

This whole Narrative really started picking up steam(as early as I can remember) around December.

Linking him with Loan moves in January, to Bayern and Valencia because he is unhappy and such.. ever Since then,Cancelo doesn't want to be here anymore.

Walker was always fit and very good, thats why Cancelo couldn't have a run of games as RB to prove he is worth the 60m spent on him.

Cancelo just has to suck it up. We won't be wasting time to find RB just to please him. No one forced him to come here and sign deal until 2025.
Not a chance Pep is going to have him in the squad if he doesn't want to be here. We have plenty of other RB options that I am sure Pep will take a look at in pre season.

To be fair I’ve not seen or heard him complain, just seen posters on here tell me he’s unhappy.

True, but a lot of stories about his unhappiness but who could blame him. Cancelo came in expecting to compete with Walker for the number one spot and he’s been on the bench mostly.

He hasn’t really shown much in the chances he’s had but that could be down to learning the system still as most of our new players.

Just give him another season to prove himself. He has the pace, just needs to show that attacking prowess that got him here and he’ll overtake Walker imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.