Summer Transfers

Couldn't agree more of a new player. Who would you say instead?

I like Brazilian Roger Guedes @ Shandong Luneng. Can play LW, RW, CF even AM. Was top scorer in Brazil’s Serie A When he left for China. Still banging in goals at a decent rate. 2 years left on his contract. Earns equivalent of £70,000 a week, so wages affordable.

Normally I would be hesitant in bringing a player from Chinese Super League, but the rags have had some success from an ageing Ighalo so a young Guedes should be able to adapt.

Couldn't agree more of a new player. Who would you say instead?
We have been linked with Bailey. He fits that criteria but he hasn't been near City quality since his breakout season 17/18. Maybe change of environment can fix that but he's been benched the whole season

Duncan Castles has just mentioned on his transfer window podcast that we've enquired about Koulibaly.

I can't see it to be honest with his age and our history with Napoli.

But I've just discovered he has the same agent as Sane so it could be a deal to smooth over negotiations?

Duncan Castles has just mentioned on his transfer window podcast that we've enquired about Koulibaly.

I can't see it to be honest with his age and our history with Napoli.

But I've just discovered he has the same agent as Sane so it could be a deal to smooth over negotiations?
Just speaking from past transfer window experience, I’ve always seen Castles as one of the most reliable journos when it comes to transfer.

We have been linked with Bailey. He fits that criteria but he hasn't been near City quality since his breakout season 17/18. Maybe change of environment can fix that but he's been benched the whole season
I was looking forward to watching him and he was on the bench against Wolfsburg. Shame really he has the attributes but didn’t have enough time to showcase I reckon.

I like Brazilian Roger Guedes @ Shandong Luneng. Can play LW, RW, CF even AM. Was top scorer in Brazil’s Serie A When he left for China. Still banging in goals at a decent rate. 2 years left on his contract. Earns equivalent of £70,000 a week, so wages affordable.

Normally I would be hesitant in bringing a player from Chinese Super League, but the rags have had some success from an ageing Ighalo so a young Guedes should be able to adapt.
Interesting. Is there a fee mentioned for him? Would he be expensive you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.