Summer - what's the worst that could happen

Impeccable One

On a day when we should all be full of enjoyment looking back on the most brilliant of seasons, I can't help but think how different next year could look.

Kompany - Gone
D. Silva - can't do full season ?
Aguero - not first 11 ?
Fernandinho - can't do full season ?
Gundo - going ?
Otta - going ?
Sane - off ?

Whilst you could argue we have a first 11 that doesn't need these players (not sure if that's true in respect of Aguero), if all the above happen, this would be a big hit on squad depth & rotation.

I presume the club have replacements almost already secured that they are confident will not just replace these players but push us on to the next level.

Summer's going to be very interesting

This summer will be the evolution of this team
Pep knows you can’t stand still
We will buy fresh young players to challenge and let others leave
Kdb will lead this team now with him fit we will have a new dimension
Whether we stay at top I don’t know but we will be there or thereabouts
Imagine kdb and bernado next season
Bring it on

On a day when we should all be full of enjoyment looking back on the most brilliant of seasons, I can't help but think how different next year could look.

Kompany - Gone
D. Silva - can't do full season ?
Aguero - not first 11 ?
Fernandinho - can't do full season ?
Gundo - going ?
Otta - going ?
Sane - off ?

Whilst you could argue we have a first 11 that doesn't need these players (not sure if that's true in respect of Aguero), if all the above happen, this would be a big hit on squad depth & rotation.

I presume the club have replacements almost already secured that they are confident will not just replace these players but push us on to the next level.

Summer's going to be very interesting

You can’t stand still when you have success, they club has done that in the past and never defended a title up until now. Freshening up and bringing younger hungrier players drives everything forward. A fit KDB alongside Bernardo and some new recruits on the way, City are just getting started.

Kun & Merlin i believe will stay a couple of more seasons ,with both being phased out from first choice players , Otto could decide to stay now Vinnie has left the club , Gundo will depend on the summer signings , Sane will depend if Bayern are prepared to stump up £120m-150m , Mendy is still a massive injury concern, apart from these players i dont see the squad changing too much , but you can guarantee Pep will bring in a couple of top class and young signings

I think the hardest thing is losing Vincent. The guy is city to its core. We obviously need to be chasing players with similar drive, ambition, talent and heart.

We got so lucky with silva Agüero and kompany. Three players who who driven this club with such determination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.