Sun glasses advice

roy.or.r

I have not always bothered with getting sunglasses because I wear correction glasses all the time. But recently, I am having a real bad time driving around with sunlight directly into my eyes.
Can anyone here help me out with what kind of sunglasses I should look for? Ray-ban, Oakley, Prizm, Polaroid, etc. etc. Anyone use prescription sunglasses and are they worth it?

Thanks.

I have not always bothered with getting sunglasses because I wear correction glasses all the time. But recently, I am having a real bad time driving around with sunlight directly into my eyes.
Can anyone here help me out with what kind of sunglasses I should look for? Ray-ban, Oakley, Prizm, Polaroid, etc. etc. Anyone use prescription sunglasses and are they worth it?

Thanks.
Yes, definitely worth it. I'd buy a cheapish pair first though, something you can leave in the car. Don't go for reaction lenses, they don't work inside the car. Just get a comfortable frame, don't need to be sunglasses brand.

Yes, definitely worth it. I'd buy a cheapish pair first though, something you can leave in the car. Don't go for reaction lenses, they don't work inside the car. Just get a comfortable frame, don't need to be sunglasses brand.
Thanks for the response. I have a question. What are reaction lenses?

Thanks.
I've had both Ray-Ban and Oakley and the lenses are not as good as Polaroid IMO. But if you want a trendy label you'll pay for it. I lost a good pair of Polaroid glasses last week whilst fishing, gutted! They were the best pair I've had in cutting out water surface glare, also good for driving.

I've had both Ray-Ban and Oakley and the lenses are not as good as Polaroid IMO. But if you want a trendy label you'll pay for it.
I was looking at oakley glasses and they said they will make the prescription glass polaroid. I don't know if that's possible or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.