Sun glasses advice

I have not always bothered with getting sunglasses because I wear correction glasses all the time. But recently, I am having a real bad time driving around with sunlight directly into my eyes.
Can anyone here help me out with what kind of sunglasses I should look for? Ray-ban, Oakley, Prizm, Polaroid, etc. etc. Anyone use prescription sunglasses and are they worth it?

Thanks.
These are ace

I don't own any but I have several friends that own Maui Jim sunglasses. They LOVE them. They are pricey but supposedly have excellent optics and they look ace. If I remember correctly, they have a "lifetime guarantee as well.

RAGS!! :-)

I have been collecting good sunglasses for years and can say that Oakley's Prizm lenses are the best I've ever worn for driving.

Thank you everyone for the responses. I was looking at Oakley and Maui Jim glasses and it seems Maui Jim is a fair bit more expensive than Oakleys. Weird considering I have never heard of them before. Are they any good? I also see that I won't be able to fit prescription glasses to any frames I choose for both Maui Jim and Oakley.

Thank you everyone for the responses. I was looking at Oakley and Maui Jim glasses and it seems Maui Jim is a fair bit more expensive than Oakleys. Weird considering I have never heard of them before. Are they any good? I also see that I won't be able to fit prescription glasses to any frames I choose for both Maui Jim and Oakley.
I have a friend with prescription lense Oakley's. Maybe they don't do it anymore. He purchased his about 12-13 years ago.

Specsavers for sunglasses made to my own level of sight by their highly trained technicians. Pay around £125 but usually on BOGOF's which helps massively as I lose things after a scoop or three. They were snazzy pairs that fitted my facial contour but obviously would not have the fanny chasing me down the beach like a pair of Radley would. I have excellent vision but these script pairs just Sharpen the auntie that little bit more and bring the colours back to life. At the moment I am wearing some Debenhams Polaroids that were 30 pound reduced to 15 but still the dogs bollocks. I was having a fish massage yesterday and while they were filling g their gills on my crusty old man canckles I could see every thing that was going on as they eliminated the reflections. If they do the job well then really thats all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.