Sunday Supplement 17/18

I have only seen the video from that was on tv and it didn't look like 300 from that video not saying there wasn't bug still 300 out of 45000 and I doubt the 700+ were shouting through bottles at the city coach.
As the previous poster said, fair play for coming on. We don't doubt that it is a minority of Liverpool fans who caused the trouble, but that minority is nevertheless a sizeable proportion of your fanbase.

But can you please point me to the article in the Liverpool Echo, or the thread on RAWK, or the announcement from LFC or Merseyside Police where the fair-minded majority of Liverpool fans were showing their opposition to the 'welcome'. There was plenty of time for you decent fans to speak out against this organised criminal activity.

It appears to everyone else that the silent majority are complicit in these activities. "First they came for the City fans, but I did not speak out. Because I am not a City fan".

As the previous poster said, fair play for coming on. We don't doubt that it is a minority of Liverpool fans who caused the trouble, but that minority is nevertheless a sizeable proportion of your fanbase.

But can you please point me to the article in the Liverpool Echo, or the thread on RAWK, or the announcement from LFC or Merseyside Police where the fair-minded majority of Liverpool fans were showing their opposition to the 'welcome'. There was plenty of time for you decent fans to speak out against this organised criminal activity.

It appears to everyone else that the silent majority are complicit in these activities. "First they came for the City fans, but I did not speak out. Because I am not a City fan".

I have said earlier that there has been coaches welcomed before but never have missiles been thrown at a coach. Nevertheless it is plain stupid of the Echo and anyone else for that matter to encourage fans to greet an opposition team as it only takes one idiot to throw a missile so yes it was stupid.

I have said earlier that there has been coaches welcomed before but never have missiles been thrown at a coach. Nevertheless it is plain stupid of the Echo and anyone else for that matter to encourage fans to greet an opposition team as it only takes one idiot to throw a missile so yes it was stupid.
"Never have missiles been thrown at a coach"? Really?

At Anfield no there hasnt but I have already said that it was irresponsible to encourage people greeting coaches.

At Anfield no there hasnt but I have already said that it was irresponsible to encourage people greeting coaches.
Your trying to defending the indefensible. And let’s be clear all scousers are absolute wankers - always have been, always will be. No one likes you because your precious history is littered with detestable and loathsome incidents. Do us all a favour and fuck off

I could have sworn that "a small minority" attacked City coaches after the Hillsborough match at your place. I do not think that it was Lego bricks that shattered the windows. Scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.