Sunday Supplement 17/18

But they never do give you what you want to hear?

I think the Sunday Supplement crew are 9 times out of 10 incredibly annoying. If everytime i do something it really annoys me....well, i stop doing it.
The thing is I love my football , just like we all do, and I love the discussions and the phone ins and the debates but over the years they have slowly declined into city bashing/city hating debacles but because I love them so much and have done for over 20 odd years I refuse to stop watching just because they all hate city.
Yes I can turn the tv off and I can change the channel on the radio to another but why should I change it just because some bitter prick doesn't like us.
And yes I'll have a moan on here and complain about how much they hate us but I think I have a right to do that.

The thing is I love my football , just like we all do, and I love the discussions and the phone ins and the debates but over the years they have slowly declined into city bashing/city hating debacles but because I love them so much and have done for over 20 odd years I refuse to stop watching just because they all hate city.
Yes I can turn the tv off and I can change the channel on the radio to another but why should I change it just because some bitter prick doesn't like us.
And yes I'll have a moan on here and complain about how much they hate us but I think I have a right to do that.

Thank you.

You have saved me responding in length. It is the media thread so we will comment on what the media report, amen

Overall, apart from one subconscious remark (United got stronger, whilst City bought some top players), I didn't think it was too bad today.

Ashton asked if City were the greatest ever Premier League team, and quite rightly, they suggested that we should wait to see how the season transpires.
They noted that Sterling was only one goal behind Kane, and described our football as fantastic
Foden looks the real deal, but nobody's quite sure how he'll develop (Ladyman even remarked that Rashford was an accident that worked in United's favour).
There was a stupid comment about Tottenham being the neutrals favourite, but their ridicule for Wenger was far more cutting than any supposed anti-City bias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.