Sunday Supplement 17/18

Blimey, Neil Ashton getting angry that we're not getting the credit we deserve for our current form. "If this was United it'd be all over the back pages...".

Wel after Neil Ashton's little faux outrage at our coverage in the press it turns out it's our fault for being successful !!!!

Yeah but here’s the kicker we are small time
Exactly this where United stories are concerned, produce the news where it will get most read. I still believe that our owners are not interested in being the biggest but undoubtably the very best and for me that where the top stories will begin on success achieved. In the mean time ignore the media.

I think we are getting the praise we deserve but I’m glad it’s not over the top and most media aren’t predicting us to be the new invincibles etc. Let us quietly go about our work and keep winning.

When/if we break a points total then they can write all the praise they want.

Exactly this where United stories are concerned, produce the news where it will get most read. I still believe that our owners are not interested in being the biggest but undoubtably the very best and for me that where the top stories will begin on success achieved. In the mean time ignore the media.

It’s the first time they have actually admitted that story’s are placed for click bait, it’s very damning of our so called free press that they are actually not unbiased as they claim to be but are driven by ad revenue.

Nice for the supplement to confirm to the world that all that's important in the world today is click bait. United are the click bait kings of the world. They can keep that trophy forever as far as I'm concerned.
I'm totally comfortable with us not being as big as United off the pitch at the moment. Id rather us do our talking to the world on the pitch thank you very much.
I get my city fix through bluemoon so sod buying a newspaper or clicking on one of their links on the tinternet just too read about Pogbas new dance or zlatans a biological wonder for coming back from injury before he should have or Rashford is the best striker the UK has ever seen.

It’s the first time they have actually admitted that story’s are placed for click bait, it’s very damning of our so called free press that they are actually not unbiased as they claim to be but are driven by ad revenue.

It’s pretty obvious if you ask me.
Football and sport in general is all about money these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.