Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me listen to the two faced lying bastards, all of a sudden blowing smoke up raheems arse.
All trying to make themselves self righteous, absolutely comical.
Why didn't they put these incidents they've witnessed years ago in their papers at the time they happened? They soon put in when raheem flew easy jet or shopped in Poundland.
Every one of them round that table are guilty in my eyes, they've all slagged raz off over time.
The lying fuckers.

Twats like Custis were defending themselves and denying what Raheem was saying earlier in the week - that in itself shows you that there will be this attempted mea culpa today and the coming week but the status quo will be returned to by Christmas. Raheem may be let alone for a while because of the high profile nature of what has happened but other black players will still be presented in an entirely different - and more negative - manner than their white counterparts as the season progresses.

I don't know why Neil Custis is referred to as a Manchester football correspondent. He has such a clear and obvious agenda against City. He should simply be referred to as a Manchester United correspondent.

Sorry but I distinctly remember Custis saying Raheem was wrong in what he said about the media feeling racism with the way they report things. Now he sits there and purports to be the saint of all moral high ground, the man's a joke. When he and the others heard all these racist jokes and phrases by well known football persons why didn't they put them in their papers! Instead they would prefer to hound a young player for flying easy jet etc. These people are just abhorrent.
For once we agree. ;)

Before today I had an indifferent dislike of him, now I hate the morbid creature, two faced lying toad

I don't know why Neil Custis is referred to as a Manchester football correspondent. He has such a clear and obvious agenda against City. He should simply be referred to as a Manchester United correspondent.

ZXuGSAw_.jpg:large

Just the rags these days, he changed it pretty recently I believe.

Fat prick blocked me even though I've never messaged him.

Utter bunch of ****s,they and the liverpool pundits and talksport crucified the kid for 3 yrs,if last sunday hasn't happenend there would probably be a bit in the sun or mail today about him buying his kid an ice-cream,cretins
I'm not buying their crap one bit

The fact of the matter is that it should be on a show such as this where these fuckwits should be made accountable and put under the microscope.. but nope it doesn’t and wont happen because non of these programs have the balls to do it

Ashton and Custis work for the Mail and the Sun, the leading racist, rag, dipper pandering papers who led the the attack on Raz over the past three years. Not a mention of thar , although there was last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.