Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureens getting it by the fuckin bucketloads, Even Moyes and Turtlehead never got this much grief. Great viewing. Anyway Rag cafe's in meltdown that their club is always being attacked by the press. And, wait for it. The press still sucking up to Saint Pep.
Wouldn’t expect anything less on any forum, in any pub or whatever else.
Mourinho is being hammered every time I turn on the radio.
His head will pop soon.

Ok, something along the lines of ‘anything less than the title is unacceptable’.
I doubt even that,i think it will be he needs time to settle them all in blah blah,he can do no wrong for some reason
Maureen will get hammered as the papers have been on his case this last few days

Wouldn’t expect anything less on any forum, in any pub or whatever else.
Mourinho is being hammered every time I turn on the radio.
His head will pop soon.
Talksport have gone after Maureen and the rags today, constantly going on abt only having 28% possession v Madrid and even ignoring the win.

Talksport have gone after Maureen and the rags today, constantly going on abt only having 28% possession v Madrid and even ignoring the win.
They’ve gone after the dippers too, in particular and more surprising, fat mick Quinn. And by that I mean ramping up pressure to deliver.
We don’t get mentioned other than being the team to beat, the level they need to match etc. We’re very much off the radar.

No long to go now. 10.30

Im predicting

30 minutes on how the dippers will win the league

30 minutes on PEG

15 minutes on the London clubs

10 minutes on the promoted clubs

2 minutes on us
Can't see them doubling the time they spend on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.