Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Barclay says I bet Utd wish they had a Derby game next up! They've just beaten a Champinship standard team FFS. At least one of the other guys referenced it was Cardiff City not Manchester City they'd beaten!

And we all know how much Barclay knows seeing as Pep would be " shitting himself with the signing of Mourinho ".

Just another rag loving knownowt stealing a living .

Paddy Barclay saying he doesn’t like the view in the studio. With the backdrop of the Etihad campus. What an absolute prick! Should have asked him if pep had torn up his contract yet

Its hard to be critical of a team that has only lost what is it, 4 in the last 64 league games? - especially with his tongue wedged that far up the rags ring piece.

Just so people can warm up their anger:
Sunday - Liew (Independent), Draper (Mail, I think, bit of a prat), Ducker (Telegraph, lot of a prat)

Ducker is the worst of the lot for me, after you take out Custis and Castles who can't be taken seriously and can be quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.