Not open for further replies.
No long to go now. 10.30

Im predicting

30 minutes on how the dippers will win the league

30 minutes on PEG

15 minutes on the London clubs

10 minutes on the promoted clubs

2 minutes on us

The whole thing will overrun so the 2 mins allocated to us will be nearer 45 seconds with the music playing in the background and them finally stuffing down the croissants...

Utd to finish outside top 4. That went down well.
Rapha the German guy was good. Most of what they all said I’ve read on here previously. The bluemoon media thread wasn’t given much ammunition imo. I like the Aviva advert.

Rapha the German guy was good. Most of what they all said I’ve read on here previously. The bluemoon media thread wasn’t given much ammunition imo. I like the Aviva advert.
The bloke trying to describe the medieval horse and rider going across the road in front of him? It is quite amusing.

The bloke trying to describe the medieval horse and rider going across the road in front of him? It is quite amusing.
Yeah that one. Only time I laughed. Perhaps they could try and inject a bit more humour into the programme. *pines for Saint n Grievsie*

Edit..

!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.