Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

"Can Salah inspire Liverpool to the title like the other great strikers like Henry , Cantona and Zola"...………….poor Sergio

For a Rag he has a strange love affair with the Dippers ATM. It probably stems from his hatred of us.

For a Rag he has a strange love affair with the Dippers ATM. It probably stems from his hatred of us.
48404846_2175084802749216_2778528946394759168_n.jpg

ESPN think he's a Dipper from his FB?

Ogden after being sacked by the Telegraph, was replaced by Deranged Delaney as the Chief Football attack dog at the Independent Voice of Putin and now languishes as a casual for ESPN. His appearance on the Suppository is a charity event - another inarticulate empty rag parasite.
"If Sterling misses a penalty again today the same (racist social media) abuse will happen."
"When Sam left Bolton closed the cryogenic chamber"- I think he meant the cryotherapy chamber lol

No in Boltons case it was definitely Cryrogenic....

Ogden after being sacked by the Telegraph, was replaced by Deranged Delaney as the Chief Football attack dog at the Independent Voice of Putin and now languishes as a casual for ESPN. His appearance on the Suppository is a charity event - another inarticulate empty rag parasite.
"If Sterling misses a penalty again today the same (racist social media) abuse will happen."
"When Sam left Bolton closed the cryogenic chamber"- I think he meant the cryotherapy chamber lol
I shall never refer to that program as Sunday Cesspit again Sunday Suppository it is....good work

Paddy Barclay: "I can guarantee that when Pep Guardiola heard that Jose had become Manchester United manager he wanted to tear up his contract with Manchester City."

Paul Smith:"Man City won't win anything with Mancini as manager."

Miguel Delaney: "Manchester City, their owners and fans are war criminals responsbile for famine, pestilence, war, disease, Novichok attacks, people trafficking, house price inflation, a no deal Brexit, childhood obesity, NHS underfunding and lots of other things I can't think of for the moment."
I love how these self righteous pricks think that their word is gospel,I bet Smith and Barclay wish they could take them quotes back, mind you it’s not what they think will happen it what they hope will happen. Miguel Delaney on the other hand, where do you start, it wouldn’t matter what we actually achieve as a club his mind is made up.

He is wearing the same shirt this morning. It's not the only shirt he owns. He has at least three Rag shirts for every season for the last 25 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.