Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Liverpool are the flavour of the month. The tabloids and media love United or Liverpool as it earns them money. Both being in the doldrums affects their revenue negatively so the paymasters tell them to big them up. It is infuriating for non-Liverpool fans and unfortunately, Liverpool supporters cling on to these reports like a kitten up their feeder's leg. They are a nauseating bunch who follow the cult as if the club is a bastion of virtue, a sin-free silver goblet through which the rest of football can only sip, while they can swim in its oceans of the holiest of waters. Others sin, they do not. Others don't win the league, they fail if they don't win it. It makes me wretch, despite my understanding of it.

Last edited:
what time is this on? I may break the habit of a lifetime and tune in for shits n giggles

Liverpool are the flavour of the month. The tabloids and media love United or Liverpool as it earns them money. Both being in the doldrums affects their revenue negatively so the paymasters tell them to big them up. It is infuriating for non-Liverpool fans and unfortunately, Liverpool supporters cling on to these reports like a kitten up their feeder's leg. They are a nauseating bunch who follow the cult as if the club is a bastion of virtue, a sin-free silver goblet through which the rest of football can only sip, while they can swim in its oceans of the holiest of waters. Others sin, they do not. Others don't win the league, they fail if they don't win it. It makes me wretch, despite my understanding of it.
Flavour of the month every year pal!

Dippers hacking won’t be mentioned. And we’ll be labelled disrespectful for not taking our foot off the gas against Watford and yesterday’s result was a bad advertisement for the premier league would be my guess
This disrespectful stuff really gets on my tits, what about being disrespectful to the paying public US by not trying when we're 3/4 up?

There is nothing the tabloid press in this country will not do in order to stick the knife into our back. Regardless of what we do they will put a negative spin on it. All the tabloids did last week was gloat about our Norwich defeat. It seemed nothing else was worthy of interest to football fans except the fact that the 'oil billionaires' were beaten by humble old Norwich. We were poor and unfortunately we were beaten by the better team on the day. It happens. But Norwich weren't given any real praise by the media, it was all about how disjointed we were. How being extremely wealthy doesn't guarantee success. How the 'arrogant billionaires thought they'd just turn up and take the three points'.

The media in this country couldn't give a fuck about the truth: we all know this. But most of the vitriol they spew about us is tantamount to libel.

When you look back at the past (and current) behaviour of their darling dippers, and how their vile endeavours are never even briefly mentioned, it's almost fucking '1984'. Hacking into our computer system in order to spy on us is absolutely disgusting - although only to be expected from them, of course. But scarcely a mention in the press about it. The blindingly obvious cover-up from the Miseryside Constabulary over our team bus being smashed up before a game - again, not deemed worthy of mention by the press.
The absolutely toe-curlingly, embarrassingly crass behaviour of the Colgate King himself and his David Brent-style monologues...and no one in the media says a bloody thing.
Yet, Pep (gracious in defeat, and always happy to give credit to other teams when they give it a go) is continuously being hung out to dry by the tabloids in this country, exactly the same way as Mancini was for daring to go toe-to-toe with that odious bastard at the swamp.

I wish now and again the club itself would publicly take on these poisonous leeches from the tabloids and give them a fucking good kicking - metaphorically, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.