Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

If I can't get to a game or see it on TV, I get a better review of the match reading Bluemooners' comments, which are more accurate and thoughtful than some of the crap I find in the media from these hacks

How does Charlie Wyatt have the time to attend all these games, write absolute sh1te pretty much all the time and be an integral part of the Gorillaz?

Which one of the band he is, I leave up to you ;-)

Well, the review of our game yesterday amounted to Pep's accurate comments after the game!

Just watched this morning’s show with the excellent Martin Samuel on.
One interesting musing if his was to suggest City might want to consider putting Poch on a retainer, to be bring him in post-Pep - and maybe bring H Kane with him too when he does.

I watched it this morning too and that wanker bates was suggesting pep has ran his course with us which didn't surprise me in the slightest as it's the norm with these ****s. Felt sorry for Martin Samuel being on there with those three pillocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.